MYSTIC PEGASUS is looking for active daily big, small and medium members!

MYSTIC PEGASUS

I am looking for new members to join our team! Experienced players willing to help you grow your team on titans and war! No worries about small hits, looking for consistency!

Lots of room!

-Play war or opt out (We love to win!)
-Active, but flexible
-0 trophies
-Line app for easy info sharing for all you need to know

Get your game on and check us out!Pegasus

1 Like

Newcomers welcome! We will help you grow. Daily activity is key!

Hi there! I see that you are currently at 6 members. We’ve got 10 spots open and would love to have all the members of your alliance join ours! We are a fun squad that stresses participation and growth as well.

Let me know (PM works) if that is something that your alliance members would be amenable to!

Saints of Chaos

Best,

The Dude

Any chance you’d consider a merge? Power V… check us out!!!

Not looking to merge at this time, just kicking back, but hurting titans and winning wars! Thank you all for your consideration!

Still looking for active players, big or small!

Join Mystic Pegasus and get in for war!

Is anyone out there that wants a great alliance home?

Where are the recruits?

Just took down a rare 5*. Get in on the next titan!

Anybody want to join my tiny, tough team today?

Join the fun in Mystic Pegasus! All are welcome!

Building our team up! Join in on the fun. Hit small if you are small, but play lots so you can grow your team big and strong! Mid to heavy hitters also welcome! Shakin it up here!

Go team go! Tiny, but tough! Join us! Have some fun!

Hello recuits! We still have lots of spots to fill! Come on over and join Mystic Pegasus!

Need some members to build a great team! Big and small. Mixed bag and lots of info to share!

Looking forward to new members joining Mystic Pegasus! :sunglasses:

Needing new members for a 6* titan!

When you join our team, please try not to get discouraged if your titan hts are small, just keep hitting!

Titan is going down! Come help in this new home!