MysterySpin

Just wanted to give u a thread to finish the novel u were writing in another thread before @JonahTheBard closed it lol

@MysterySpin

1 Like

Hurry, close this thread too!

2 Likes

I hope it has a happy ending, where the noble moderator gets the girl and escapes with all the loot :thinking:

8 Likes

Shut your face lol let the man speak!

2 Likes

If i get to pick the girl and there are no returns, then me too

1 Like

It not concern the game!
It’s against the rules!

Flag! FLAG!!

3 Likes

If it’s been closed I don’t think it’s worth finishing it, some how I think it would be slightly against forum rules as implicitly it implies a disagreement for the thread to be closed…
Edit: but thanks for the consideration.

3 Likes

So leave out the implicit thread closing disagreement part

Was lookin forward to your response…way to disappoint a fan

1 Like

Was something along the lines of who’ve they’ve been talking to as I want to know where my gifts are and then a quick clarification nothing in beta leaves beta…

4 Likes

Hey, what topic are you referring to?

Maybe the one on beta testers?

(Honest question, I swear , no sarcasm in my request)

1 Like

Well that works, all i wanted to know

Mods feel free to close the thread…

1 Like

Think these posts may be my shortest posts ever… May even get to the point where I need to resort to 20 characters…

3 Likes

Yes the one that jonah just closed cause somebody apparently thinks the beta testers are given everything on a silver platter for their time contributions

2 Likes

I know

It’s mind blowing

Must be havin an off day

2 Likes

Tell me about it

20 chara…

BOOM!

5 Likes

Is there possibly a link to the closed thread? I do like the reading…

1 Like

Oh that topic, I had the chance to read the opening post and my humble guess is that its closure was the only reasonable choice. Really no ground for any kind of discussion whatsoever.

(Please note that my opinion may come from an incomplete point of view and is based on personal speculations)

2 Likes

Nope, it’s gone forever.

No need to let that stuff fester

4 Likes

Jonah closes it

You didnt miss anything lol

Mysterspin response was goin to be the gold nugget of the thread but…now we’ll never get that nugget

1 Like

Agreed

The op didnt have my interest

The responses would have been entertaining though