First off don’t get me wrong: I know the boards are all random and I’m not complaining about randomness. But it is amazing how much randomness can show you the middle-finger…
I just want to share my worst moments of bad luck which just appear to happen more often than the occasional super-chain-reaction.
- I am facing Guinevere as the center tank
- I have double stacked purple
- There’s a block of five tiles of which I only need to move one to get a diamond
- This block is directly in front of Guin
- It’s of the color I left out to double-stack purple
- It’s the only possible move on the entire board
- Upon making the move, the diamond gets auto-fired
- It triggers both Guinevere and a counter-attacker standing next to her
- Go back to step 3.
- 15 seconds before the round ends
- Everyone in my team is Wu’d up
- Boldtusk buff is active
- I get a huge chain reaction
- It’s mostly of the weak/missing color
- All strong tiles miss thanks to Gambler’s Stance
- It ends up with an almost full column (just need to move one tile).
- The column is of the strong color
- It’s directly in front of the titan’s weak spot
- The chain reaction ends 4 seconds before the timer runs out
- Titan fires its special
- It’s a blue/green titan --> The special attack takes until after the timer runs out
- <10k points…
And yet I am still playing.
Please tell me that I am not alone.