My weirdest raid was

People can publicate here these weirdest enemys on raids/wars this is my:

It was hard one but Boril help me won :grin:

1 Like

Color stacked dark heroes and had an easy win

2 Likes

Iā€™ve seen lineups with just one hero. either they were purposely trying to drop cups or they figured if someone was trying to fill a raid chest they wouldnā€™t waste a flag on them because they would only get credit for one hero killed. hmm, so actually I guess thatā€™s not so weird. maybe.

I just ran into someone about twenty minutes ago whose lineup consisted of three 2* trainers, a 1^1 Renfeldā€¦ and a maxed out Guin.

Also, on numerous occasions, Iā€™ve rearranged my teams or cleared all my lineups while working out teams for an upcoming war, forgotten to set my defense team back up, and closed the game. Then I donā€™t realize my mistake until I log back in and notice Iā€™ve lost a few hundred cups, check my lineup, and see my defense team is just one lonely Tarlak. Iā€™m not a cupdropper, Iā€™m just scatterbrained. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I raided somebody with 5 Wu Kong defense a while ago. Obvious cup dropper but also flexing on people who need a Wu Kong lol

2 Likes

haha nice. I once heard, ā€œif you have the muscle, you donā€™t need to flex.ā€ Itā€™s pssible this person didnā€™t have the muscle.

1 Like