My updated game gets raided by none updated gamers and I can’t revenge

Shrewd lmao too funny

Okay Ornery! I Thanked you for putting up a few post. But… Brobb put up post that I understood a little better!
Let me ask you a question?! Can you see how many times I am on the forum and can you tell how long I am on! I went to search and typed in Raid Trophies and nothing came up. So I went ahead and asked the question! Do you go on everyone’s post and insult them?
I have been playing this game for almost 1 year now. And yes, is fairly new on making post ( only made about 2 others) and I do not like the sarcasm. Brobb came back and showed me the way. You are not a leader Ornery but a follower! Thank you! Oh by the way… Have a fantastic day!

1 Like

Seriously?

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/search?q=raid%20trophies

" 50+ results for raid trophies "

1 Like

Yes you can see this.
You have read 2 hours on forum in total, 1 hour recently.

Thank you! You are showing the newby the way (as far as making post) I truly thank you all for making me feel welcome by pointing out my faults in such a harmonious way! I am not that computer savey! But I have noticed that are so many post on thr topic! Are you all the same ones that went on each post and down graded them?! Or am I the lucky one?! Wow!! Once again I thank you for the kind jesters! It sure does look like longer that 60 second!

You presence is welcome here, as is that of all players, but you seem to be getting pretty worked up when, as far as I can tell, people have just been trying to assist you.

Yes, you should search the forum before you start a thread, to check that it doesn’t already exist. That’s basic courtesy and it avoids threads on the same topic being created multiple times (as has happened here). It can also give you the answer to your question very quickly - it would have been much quicker for you to search out the answer than to start this thread.

There’s nothing insulting or offensive about this advice and no need to get agitated by it. Play with the forum search function: it is very easy to use.

And come back whenever you want - we’d like you to be involved here. Best not to be too sensitive, though. We’re usually trying to help.

Thanks Brobb! I think I am a bit sensitive. But pointing out and picking certain thinks I post is insulting to me. But I did ask… Because there are so many ( my mistake for agitating you for my post). Did you go on the other people post and said what you said to me? And I have been on for more than 60 seconds. I love the game! I am just at level 45 with a team power of 3800t. I actually got 100 points taken from me with the new power level update. I guess I am low on the rosters. Can I get an answer to that. Those that picked through my post! Thanks!

NOT ONLY BEFORE, but also AFTER THE UPDATE “revenge not possible due to different APP version” - REALLY?! Again!! Please FIX THIS IMMEDIATELY!!
How annoying can it possibly get?!
And just to make it clear: Before I updated the app I could not attack “due to different app version” - and after I updated I still could again not attack exactly the same player!!

1 Like

I wondered that too and what causes question’s are that how others can attack and Raid me If they usein diffirent App version. That could Be also impossible - right?

3 Likes

Exactly right! You nailed it!

Everyone don’t have update avaible yet. I updated my game hour ago and there wasn’t update avaible 2 hours ago. I would just wait, that they roll update to every player.

This applies to 10 raids for me - now again impossible to take revenge, before and after the update.

They attacked you when you were with the old version.
Since then you OR they updated… that is why diff app appears… and no revenge possible…

When you AND they have updated to latest version… all will be good,…

WHEN? that doesnt depends only on you… unfortunatelly…

1 Like

Who is cheating? I’m confused.

This is an issue, but I can’t see it as cheating of any kind.

No! Wrong! Of course, that’s how it was last year - but NOW we COULD NOT ATTACK BEFORE WE UPDATED and also NOT AFTER WE UPDATED!
So, either we had the same version when we were attacked and the other player then did the update - so we could not attack back and take revenge for we had the older version - then updating our own game should have solved this - BUT IT DIDN’T!!

Or the other player DID NOT DO THE UPDATE, in which case it is not understandable why we could not attack them while we were still on the same old version!!

SG enabled raids for some people that cannot be attacked in revenge - so these people now have an unfair advantage, what SG defined as “cheating” earlier on.

1 Like

When you say you couldnt attack before AND after you updated are you reffering to the same opponent? This is very important.

I guess we have a different definition of cheating.

I’d say for there to be cheating, there has to be a cheater who is gaining advantage. I don’t think the people who get the advantage in this case are doing anything wrong.

I do agree that it is unfair that we have this issue with every update to the app. I would like SG to change that.

Sure! Not only one! ALL OF THEM! Like 7-8!
What makes it even more strange, is the fact, that first it said I could still attack 2-3 of them, but I ran out of lifes. Later on, I could not attack any of them while still using the old version.

But after the update, I still received the same error message, that this player was using a different app version!

If you are sure it was the same opponent, then its a bug.

After you have updated on one device to the latest version, game doesnt allow you to play on the older version anymore on a secondary device.