My sincere apologies

Can I just put out an apology to Dante and some other members for some posts a few days ago.
My 17 year old son had my phone while I was in the hospital for a few days and I gather that he was very rude to a few people.
I don’t know exactly what he said because I can’t find the posts but if you was one of his victims I am so sorry for his behaviour. It’s not the first time that he has caused a major argument on here but I can promise you that it will be his last.

I left my phone with my daughter and she came to the forum looking for advice on what levels to play. Apparently while she was in the bath he came on here complaining about cheating or something. He won’t actually give me the whole story.
Please accept my apologies and I will do my best to make sure he doesn’t get access to my phone again.

13 Likes

Apology accepted. That’s very gracious of you.

3 Likes

Was you one of them that he had argued with Brobb.
If so can you please tell me what it was all about because he won’t tell me anything.

You’ll be disturbed to hear that he claimed to have e-mailed SG support, complaining about teams ‘cheating’ in alliance wars by fielding defences comprising only one hero. So I guess you might want to check whether you also owe SG an apology.

Other forum contributors - better ones than me - explained to him that when several defenders field only one hero they are dooming their team to almost certain defeat. He found this difficult to accept, I suspect because he didn’t understand at all how the scoring works.

I more or less just teased him about his ignorance. (So obviously I deserve a medal.) Eventually, he retconned all his posts into gibberish and evaporated like spilled vodka.

1 Like

Omg. I know where he got the cheating thing from because I saw it myself on Facebook. He does have learning difficulties and won’t understand that if some members field 1 hero for low score that a different member would then be over valued to make up the difference.
I really am so sorry that you got dragged into the argument. I assure you that he will never get access to my phone again.
I feel so embarrassed and ashamed of him right now. At home when he’s like that his CPN tells us just to say thank you for bringing this to our attention but I don’t think that works at all. His mother will be so disappointed in him.
I am sorry. I can’t apologise enough for his behaviour.
Is that why I can’t find the conversation because he’s deleted it.

Here you go:

1 Like

No worries my man. 20 characters

3 Likes

Water…Bridge.
20 caraters

3 Likes

oh ok , I was wondering what got into you :wink:

2 Likes

Can always pull up your activity via:

2 Likes

Thank you everyone for being so understanding and accepting my apology. I’m so shocked at the amount of people he has upset. I thought it was just 1 or 2 but wow. I really do appreciate everyone of you for your kindness towards him even though he was being a bar stool.

2 Likes

Hi Brobb.
I have tried to read the conversation but there are very little posts from him for me to read and the one’s left were just random letters.
I do need to ask you 1 thing however.
One of your posts to him you said that he has done this before. I’m shocked to learn that. Can you remember any of the details from that accasion at all.

Can I ask you to please remove that particular comment because I don’t want people to think that its me because it’s me that he is giving a bad name to.
I have read through the rest of the conversation and I want to thank you for not losing your temper with him. You have more control than I think I would have.
I have searched through the list of emails and thankfully I haven’t found any that he may have sent unless he deleted it but he says that he didn’t email the SG at all.
I have told him that he owes you all an apology and he ignorantly said yes I’m sorry.
The problem that I have is trying to get him to understand that what he did was wrong and he shouldn’t be doing it.
I have now put a pattern code on my phone so he won’t be able to use it at all in the future.

Once again, I am really so sorry for his behaviour. It won’t and hasn’t gone unpunished.

1 Like

I password my phone/accounts, so no one else has access. I think you will have done so after this. No worries.

3 Likes

This has happened previously more than once. I think the first time was May or June last year and related to trophies awarded on raid attack - I’m not up to searching through the archives to find it. Here’s a more recent example:

I’m not inclined to delete my posted comments - I disapprove of redacting history, as you may have gathered - but I’ll edit it, hopefully to your satisfaction.

If you click the pencil on the upper right corner you can view the edit history.

For the post Brobb mentioned:

Can I just put a warning out to everyone who is apart of the forum here. There are various alliances that are cheating when it comes to the alliance wars.
How are they cheating.
As there defence team they are putting out 1 hero which is a 1 star hero’s with a 1 star troop. This way the maximum points you can win against them is 25 and of course they die easily so they can’t be attacked more than once.
This then allows them to attack your full team and win more points because of that.
If you do come across alliances using this tactic please report the alliance straight away.
Thanks guys. Keep a look out.

1 Like

Just count yourself lucky @Leebrind that all your son did was spam the forums. A former alliance-mate found that his child had fed many of his top heroes to another hero–including three Alberichs and other treasures. SG wouldn’t restore them (not unreasonably), and my mate left, broken.

3 Likes

He has done that in the past where he fed 3 5 star hero’s to a 4 star hero. That is why I don’t trust him with my phone when I’m in the hospital. I gave my daughter my phone to look after so she could collect my food and iron and play what she could. She left my phone on the coffee table in the living room while she went and had a bath. During this time my son returned home and from what I can ascertain he started some sort of chaos.

Oh wow. Thank you. I didn’t know that at all. I don’t know if I dare read what he has said.

1 Like

No harm, no foul. Let’s not lose any sleep.

1 Like

Like I said. He won’t be able to do it again. I have managed to put 1 of them screen locks on where you have to draw a pattern with your finger. Do you know the kind. Now I have to put the pattern in everytime I want to come on the game even if I’m on the game and the screen goes off.

Thank you everyone for your forgiveness and understanding. All I can do is apologies for him and guarantee that it won’t happen again.

1 Like