My scores in CE Beginner - where did I fail?

Hello:

I made the post that was referred to and I have some comments that may be applicable here. First, I would say that the beginner challenge is at least as competitive if not more than the advanced. There is a substantial variation in team strength in advanced, whereas there are a lot of fully leveled beginner teams. I had a mediocre beginner team that got trashed because my healer was not leveled, and I dropped to 10,500 or so at the end. I was too occupied with other things to do anything about it :slight_smile:

As some of you said, there is no timestop or tornado in the beginner, but most people don’t have more than a few of those. Timestop doesn’t work on the boss monsters in advanced anyway, I tried :frowning: The five tornados I used were accumulated over many months in the game, and I have none left. Since I am not at level 19, there is no way I can use that trick again without leveling up.

Finishing #37 in that big of a pool is great, and it looks like you were only about 30,000 from the top. You didn’t even use many flasks, so that is a great accomplishment. If I had to guess, you lost a few points from the first few levels by not churning them. I looked at the top teams, and many have Brienne. It is likely that these teams had a bit more attack power, finished the levels earlier, and that is where your lost points are. I suspect that levels 7-10 on the top few teams would be where most of the 30,000 extra points are distributed.

I’ll bet you have some techniques that could come in handy for some of us.

2 Likes