My Rival Enemy Hero… MR. PENGI ! 😡

Not trying to be a big baby here gang… but this dude in my opinion is literally the most OP offense hero in the game… (and not just complaining cuz I don’t have him…ok might be…but still lol)… :sweat_smile:…. If I ever skip a raid enemy or try to work around war enemy teams, they will def most likely have my long time rival… MR. PENGI !!!.. not only is he fast but he can legit attack I believe up to about 16 total times in 1 spec atk… we know his team is gonna have min sum heroes… and then he destroys your whole squad, after that gets even more mins and on top of that adds frost dmg… to me that’s just insane bruhh… he will kill you and if not it won’t be long before it happens again… idk just my opin cuz that is just godly dude… how can survive that and he will have healers with mins and prolly a taunter… if you don’t kill him early it’s over. God Tier OP
:rage::penguin::snowflake::snowman_with_snow:
:see_no_evil:
:sweat_smile::joy:

It really depends on his supporting heros he melts to skadi stacks . I only sometimes have issues qith him. Also overheal against him helps alot.

2 Likes

I use him regularly, but very seldom lose to him.
It’s all a matter of being prepared. There are a multitude of anti-minion heroes, even among 3* and 4* (i was desperate and used Kvasir to great effect in war once)

3 Likes

Preciate the tips my homies !!.. yeaaa I guess I kinda got in the moment about my opin abt him cuz I was doin so well in my war and really needed to take a team down that had him to reset with the little flags my gang has left… but listen to this… I had a bittersweet huge combo that filled mitzuko amd LotL mana amd killed Santa and frosth… but also filled MN too… she revived Santa AND frosth… they both used tier spc and then ofc MR P made it rain… the worst part… out of my 5 he hit mitz and LOTL with almost all of the ex hits… and even worse!!!.. LOTL survived the hit and got killed with mins… slap in that face of the century!!!.. then lost my others horribly quick… so I hope you can understand my pain here guys lol :joy:… not tryn to be that “NERF” dude was just sayin how godly his spc is if you aren’t prepared :man_shrugging:t4:

CGuardian Kong and Mitsuko (I’m using the former, I rarely use Mitsuko anymore) make it so I try to make him fire. Very quick suicide :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The problem is that these 2 are average while Pengi is fast. I have him but since I hate him with deepest passion when I am attacker I don’t put him into my defense. He should be average and is really an absolutely ridiculous overpowered hero.

If pengi hit kvasir without other minnions kvasir died immediately. You are serious. You going 3* hero to kill pengi. Please send video to see how you lost.

If he is the middle hero and closest to you, attack him with five Heroes that are of the same color that are strong against him.

I absolutely feel your pain :sweat_smile:
Had a similar “not being prepared” situation with Concalach once.
He destroyed me completely and I had to rethink how to handle him.

Santa first and Pengi after is a recipe for disaster

Just to clarify.
Kvasir can’t beat Mr. Pengi.
A correctly built team with Kvasir can beat Mr. Pengi.
If I meet a minion-heavy team while raiding I use Bera or Skadi (whom I am lucky enough to own). But I assume that not everybody have these. And in war they will be “used up” quite quickly.
There are a multitude of ways to handle minion-makers, also among 3* and 4* heroes. All I meant is that, once in war, on one of my later flags, I needed an anti-minion hero. I brought Kvasir. He fired early and stopped minion making long enough for my other heroes to secure the win. With minions Mr. Pengi is a monster. Without he is a normal sniper

1 Like

Doesn’t aplly. Fast Pengi is a wather pistol. He needs to wait for minnions to stack in order to be effective. Kong or Mits have plenty of time.

3 Likes

And, unlike for happens with tanks, it’s possible to charge slower heroes before a fast flank/wing would be able to cast.

1 Like

This.

I usually take some overhealers. And noor. Noor whittles minions and down and overheals help to survive his blasts

Mitsuko (or Guardian Kong)
Grimble (or Topaz or Eloise or any minion destroyer)
Green mono
Taunt (BK/Ludwig/Kara)

There are so many things that can counter Pengi he can’t really be an issue, unless you have really basic roster, in which case though I’d assume many heroes will be deadly, not just Pengi.

Pengi is only a threat when you come unprepared, for example a lot of people who always raid with the same team tend to struggle with him. What works for most won’t work against him.

2 Likes

I counter pengi with 4 star hansel just and idea for ya.

3 Likes

Hansel is king. He is my most used 4* hero besides Rigard. He was the first green hero I limit broke. His sniper is rather puny when fighting 5* heroes, but his fast mindless is great for control

2 Likes

Sometimes that little bit of control leads to massive dead gem clearance giving u a second chance when none was seen. Hansel is a staple to take on any team in the game for me.

1 Like