My (revenge) raids this week

Hello all,

For me as a casual player I try to fill raid chests as soon as it comes available. The loot is sometimes disappointing, but I like the concept of raiding. What concerns me more than often is the high leveled players who raid me with ease and steal (little however) cups from me. Mostly I am a sitting duck and I can not pull off a successful revenge. I have learned over time revenge is not necessary if it is clear to me I make no chance. However, this week I tried to play bold as I reached the Gold league and was kicked out by many raids overnight. It paid off, not always, but the +56 cups is my best revenge to date.

What are your best revenge stats this week? Or of all time (if you can remember and/or have screenshots)? Share your (revenge)raid stories with me, would love to hear it :smiley:

–tip: click on the summaries to view screenshots–
–disclaimer: these stats may seem insignificant to you but to me they’re worthwhile to share :slight_smile:

• So here is my +56 cup revenge raid (overall +36)
Summary

Best%20revenge%20so%20far

• This player revenged, but failed which always makes me smirk (I admit, I am not perfect and will fail horribly too. More to come below)
Summary

Enemy%20failed%20revenge%20raid

• OUCH!! :sob::sob:
Summary

• Regular raid attacks from enemies who failed
Summary

Regular%20enemy%20raids%20who%20failed

• Harvesting some resources :slight_smile:
Summary

Successful%20raid%20by%20me

Happy raiding all!

Michael053