My reaction when I saw the second offer

Need I say more?

33 Likes

Hahaha :joy::joy::joy::joy: :joy::joy:
Very good

Here was mine!
money-out-the-window

14 Likes

Yeah, I also thought it was too few jewels to accept it. Come on SG, that trove of items is worth at least 15k jewels!

… or not :smiley: :joy:

6 Likes

I think the hot part of the offer is referring to the heat from setting money on fire to dispose of it.

12 Likes

Well… i think the stuff you buy is great :slight_smile:
But…

10x epic = 2600, 10x epic troops is…??? dunno so i can do better by investing 52 euro.
Further on the ascension material is the other half… for THIS prize total?

to get 10 3 :high_brightness: heroes? I think you must have drunk a lot of beer to take this offer :smiley:

5 Likes

meanwhile in the offices of SmallGiants

25 Likes

I wonder if there has been even ONE guy at SG who even tried to stick his neck out for the F2P.

3 Likes

Anyone who bites on this amazingly awful offer deserves to have their money taken. A fool and his money are soon parted (and replaced by 10 3* heros).

6 Likes

(A new day dawns in the offices of SG)

Financial Director (FD): I have called this meeting…
Lead Developer (LD): (yawn) Duuude… the sun is still rising.
Managing Director (MD): Look, I’m sure this is important.
FD: We need to test the waters. Income is not increasing at the rate I’d like…
LD: C’mon dude - it’s a game - people want to play and (yaaawn) the sun is still rising
MD: Hear him out
FD: My plan is: Let’s set this rediculous offer and see how many suckers…
MD: Don’t you mean ‘customers’?
FD: errr… customers…
LD: ( or as I would refer to them… ex-players )
FD: …CUSTOMERS take to this. We’ll brand it…
Marketing Director (MkDir): HOT! We’ll brand it HOT!
FD: Yes… what he said. Hot. We’ll brand it hot. They can’t resist.
MkDir: We’ll add sparklies and graphics and stuff that makes it look irresistible.
LD: groan
MD: Has promise
FD: They’ve paid through the nose before… they’ll lap this up. They’re desperate for goodies - have you seen the complaints on the boards?
LD: Maybe this is not such a good idea?
MkDir: No, it’s great! And we’ll put in another that is also great for the cheapies who don’t want to pay for the whole enchilada.
FD: Yeh - Marketing is on the same page - I say we do it! Vote? (Slaps a hand over the mouth of LD)
LD: Mblblblbmmmmmmm
MD: Ok - carries. Great idea. Carry on.

20 Likes

I feel sorry for anyone who saw that and bought it.

4 Likes

I am interested to hear if anyone did. I won’t judge, would just like to hear the reasoning for it.

1 Like

I bought it. I have money, I don’t care.

5 Likes

Fair enough. That is your right.

I am curious how the tokens turned out?

I’m totally judging you.

Rockstar might be above that.

But I am not.

4 Likes

I bought it (the same guy above who posted the little girl throwing money out the window)

I couldn’t have cared less about the tokens…I did it solely for the ascension mats. I am awash in 5* heroes that are stuck at 2’60 and 3’70 and need all the help I can get!
The epic troop tokens landed me 3 4* troops (but my Crit troops are all at level 20 and my mana troops all at level 12). The epic hero tokens were a mixture of 4* and 3* heroes (which simply made for an expensive meal for my 5* and some 4* heroes)

4 Likes

Lol I totally don’t believe you :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I thought someone added an extra digit.

Wish I still had the gems for the first one. :wink:

4 Likes

Makes a lot of sense. Some people are in that predicament with mats more than others so it may make sense.

I do have a question regarding the troops. How do you tell if they are crit or mana troops? Thanks.

1 Like

Crit troop on right, Mana on left

2 Likes

Cookie Settings