My question finally answered, or, all people should level Kashhrek

My question finally answered (second case is true) . I leveled Kashhrek to 4/58 and take him to s3:13-10. So, when Almur uses his health reduction, and successfully reduces health for my team, and then I use Kashhrek, then:

1. Health is reverted to original maximum.
  2. Health is boosted by 450.
  3. One teammate (Kiril) , which has health above maximum before Almur’s turn, was completely inaffected by this effect.

So, Kashhrek and friends counters health reduction completely

1 Like

Don’t you mean costumed Kashhrek?

I guess we can just use Proteus on Almur. Or Time Stop…

1 Like

Yes, costumed. Original Kash has nothing to do with Almur)

So just to make sure:

If one of my heroes has been affected by Alfrike with a -225 health reduction and I have a customed Kasshrek in my team, using his special after Alfrike it would work like:

original max HP: 1250
Alfrike: -225
New max HP: 1025
Kasshrek: +450
New max HP: 1250 ( + 225 temp HP )

So every new healing from a healer without HP boost will get back to the original max. HP?

That would make Alfrike pretty useless as long as she is very slow.

3 Likes

In s3:13-10 it works as you suggested.
We need to test it in raids.

I have Kashhrek maxed as I refused to dispose him after I outgrew him as my tank in my early days, finding less use of him as the months have passed. When the costume came, I immediately max the costume version and even placed emblems on him up to +11. I tested him on defense in a previous 4 star rush tourney where reds are prohibited. I was not impressed.

1 Like

Kashhrek selling point as tank is fire defense.

No fire means 1 aspect of his skill is void.
His heal is actually lower. Tank got hit a lot, so it need more immediate heal than heal than can bypass max HP, chance is when he heal, it doesn’t even back to full HP.

Costumed Kashhrek is not for no-red tank.

1 Like

I do agree. But I was banking on the idea that his flanks might have doubled their health total before the tank dies, or close to double. Got a C grade for defense in that tourney. Maybe not on rush tourney and maybe not on no-reds. Maybe he is viable for offense.

Kash done me good when I first got him which was early on. If you been playing a while n pops up you have other healers and nature hero’s he can be less important to your rosta. I like the costume (don’t own one) but kash main original is the red defence down which is a pain.

This is the exact reason why I never bring any reds to a team with a Crashwreck tank. He then basically becomes a giant meat shield to freely dump tiles into.

I leveled mine up to 2/19 during my very early days but quickly abandoned him since he’s a one trick pony who is virtually worthless on offense.

1 Like