My Prayers Were Answered...Kind of

Assuming 1 in 4 chance of a featured hero being given once the RNG determines you are getting a featured hero, my odds of 0 Kageburados is 5.6%…

I have 0 Kages and will not draw any more this month. There is (now) a strict budget.

I prayed for a kagey burrito as well, but was given a green shirtless monk, sadly I have 2 already ;(.

1 Like

Could have been so much worse. The green shirtless Druid…

1 Like

Ouch. That’s a lot of summons. And that is my understanding of how the RNG works.

Budgets are good. I “rage summoned” once and the result wasn’t pretty.

3 Likes

Glad you’re on your way! I am hunting the red 5* at the moment but my last Atanis pull gave me little john, and bonus pull, Onatel! Woohoo!!

Congrats pal! From the bottom of my heart, so deeply understand you!

At least it wasn’t a shirtless friar tuck

1 Like

Wow…am I doing this math correctly in that you have drawn 18!! featured 5*s in Atlantis, without pulling a Kage??

Edit:Did not so smart person math. The beers don’t help. More like 10??

I was panicking that I had made an error, yes 10 featured heroes without a Kage.
Have the other three from this month and quite frankly there are going to be other excellent heroes next month (?) or the following month, and the… you get the idea. No Onatel came to me either but the odds of that don’t make me unusually unlucky since there was no “rage summons” this month.

Yeah I truly understand. I’ve come to the realization that I’ll never get Onatel or Alberich🤷🏾‍♂️

You want Kageburado? Spend $500 or more, maybe one of those pulls will show him, but probably not

Lucky I have been trying to get a five star card for a long time and never get it, even with all the money I spent.

He can be very effective at wiping out the entire left or right side of the opponent in raids and wars if you hit that side with Panther first.

I would expect as much considering she’s a purple evelyn. But Panther isn’t necessarily easy to get.

2 Likes

I’ve have 3 Proteus.
No way I will ever believe this stuff is random.

2 Likes

I believe it’s random but I also am pretty sure heroes have +/- probabilities depending on how good they are…which is why you might never get a 5* like a Lianna or Joon but you’ll get 5 Thornes in a few months.

My “good” 5* heroes…

Magni
Magni
Joon
Sartana
Victor
Alby
Zimkitty
Zimkitty
Evelyn

My others:
Richard
Thorne
Leonidas (I like him!)
Justice
Khagan
Gregorion (not sure what list he goes on)
Isarnia

So your theory is possible… but it hasn’t been true for me. I’ve been extremely lucky in which 5* I’ve gotten. (I haven’t fed or deleted any 5*)

An interesting combination I’ve been experimenting with is Wilbur + Brienne + Mok-Arr. When the first two specials are active, Mok-Arr’s ally damage immediately maxes Brienne’s attack boost, and synergizes with Wilbur’s -Attk.

Makes any other attacks pretty brutal.

1 Like

That combo is excellent, and the same premise has been demoed with Khiona before (click through, video won’t load in inline preview):

Brienne has the benefit of buffing all allies, but the obvious downside of being a 3*. But Wilbur does wonders in reducing the damage taken, while accelerating the buff by making every hit trigger the attack boost for all allies.

2 Likes

Irony hangs heavy. I made a huge, painful and ultimately fruitless attempt to pull Kage in his initial two Atlantis appearances. With that failure I resigned myself to never having him in my team.

This month when using my Atlantis coin “free” pulls Kage joined along with another Seshat so the Dark 5* line is now insanely long. Hel is finishing the trip to 4-80 but with one tabbard it is clear the rest (Kage and Seshat x2) go to 3-70 and hang there for a very long time.

There very definition of “First World Problem”. :hugs: :clap:

2 Likes