My pizza oven is under attack!

Based on the roster I’m assuming you’ll field one of the tougher defenses in your alliance. In which case I’m not sure how much the rest beyond your Telluria / Vela core matter. Is yours a team that they need to kill 1-2 times in order to flip and farm your weaker teammates and they only attack you when they are forced to?

My initial inclination was just to center JF, Telluria, and Vela with two sniping wings. Poseidon and Marjana (and no emblem movement) would probably be my picks.

Later in the summer, when they’re in season, you can consider switching to something more like this:

2 Likes

Really??? Please explain :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Nevermind, I’m wrong.

Don’t use Wu Kong, @Grahm. I thought the Talent Tree intersections helped relieve inaccuracy, but it doesn’t.

I just know that Wu Kong helped Anzogh wipe out my entire 4300 tp defense in a single special skill hit. When he is accurate, it can be deadly.

2 Likes

You had me really excited lol

3 Likes

Sorry. That’s my bad.

3 Likes

I would go with this, or replace Marj with Zim.

I would also possibly think about replacing Pose with Malosi, but that’s mostly because I’ve got a touch of experience with Mal compared to none with Pose.

2 Likes

True. Malosi in the Right Wing is pretty annoying. Seen that quite a few times.

2 Likes

I love this title. Will be back in a bit to take a closer look :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Throwing in my suggestion for fun.

Sartana marj tell vela Poseidon.

I wouldn’t use mits… most people won’t take blue heroes to a tell tank fight. So you lost that part of her special… and at average, the mana reduction isn’t worth it imo.

JF is nice… but more offense than defense to me. Again, ice defense buff… kinda worthless. And with grazul or a cleanse, his dot could be meaningless.

Marjana is tough, especially emblemed. And her evade talent can come in clutch.

2 Likes

Takes just a few mins with a good oven.
Doing my best!

Pretty much yes.

And regarding those peaches, even I’m not sure I’m that brave.

1 Like

PEACHES HAVE A SUPER HIGH DEF STAT!

Also, you can maybe try to leverage the fruit family bonus if you’re making a second pizza with, say, pineapple or something.

2 Likes

Never been good with tactics.

Often being stuck with salami mono.

3 Likes

Yum. Like your cheesy special talent.

3 Likes

What a fun discussion! Raid defense recs turns into building the perfect pizza.

2 Likes

Cookie Settings