My personal quest to get my first 5* from tc 20. Starting now from SH 18

@VFROOD I think you’re on the right track, keep at it!

@Cosmar / @VFROOD and whoever else is interested, see this topic for tracking of TC20 results, particularly see the linked spreadsheet which now has over 2000 training results collected: Training Camp lvl 20 - Results

To give the highlights of the drop rates, it looks like TC20’s produce about 75% 3*, 20% 4*, and 5% 5*. Which I think is quite fantastic actually, those are better odds than the summons and also a lot better than TC13. I have started TC20 training almost 7 weeks ago, got 2 camps running at level 20 now, and got 8 4* and 2 5* so far (a bit above average, percentage wise). I’m feeding my results in the spreadsheet as well. Notably, I have never gotten any 5* from the summons, so the 2 I do have both came from the TC20’s. I would highly recommend getting 1 or 2 TC20s a priority for anyone wanting 4*/5* heroes.

FYI, one training at level 20 takes 100 recruits and 297k food, and takes 2 days exactly. I have no issue keeping 2 camps running at level 20 continuously - and a 3rd at level 11 continuously, and the 4th at level 11 with bursts of level 19 training (which is very fast).

Good luck!