My personal quest to get my first 5* from tc 20. Starting now from SH 18

On average, it should take 20 trainings for a TC20 to get a 5* (~5% chance), so 40 days with one TC, half that with two.

I got my first 5* on my 28th training, a bit below the average.

Obviously, not. Iron storage of 18th level has a capacity of 392k. Which gives us 1 960 k iron for 5 storages. SH20 requires 1969k iron.

Good enough bro.

Game prolly gave us 2K iron max storage in the beginning.

You are right. But it turns out to be 10K.

I believe the game gives you iron storage via the SH.

I have 5 Iron storages, all at lvl 18, and two TC20, so clearly 5 x 18 works. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Interesting.

This is how I did it:

But due to the wait for research I ended up with this:

Base with legendary training

I’m starting this topic to show how it can be done. Having my luck it could be another year till having first 5* hero from my TC. (having all buildings leveled up to 20 :D). So if you like it you may watch my results.

Now, after 1 week: as for 12:30 West European time (11.30 GMT/UMT) 0n 29th of april
Stronghold 18>>19 3d 9 hrs left
TC1 level 15
TC 2 and 3 level 6

Iron storage 1 level 17
Iron storage 2 level 17
Iron storage 3 level 17
Iron storage 4 level 17
Iron storage 5 level 16 >>17, 15 hrs left

all 4 mines still level 17.

No 5* heroes yet from tc.

Extra info as it may come handy when training TC: Foodstarages 9, 10, 10. All storages must be at 14?
Houses 9, 10, 12.

I don’t know if this is interesting to look at, but i’ll keep here the figures of my town. I want to update these every week minimum. So you can check how long it will take to do last 2 stages. And compare my TC results :smiley:

I’ve got a VIP pass so if you don’t you might take longer. :smiley:

Note: if this topic is on wrong forum please move :wink:

Now: as for 13:45 West European time (12.45 GMT/UMT) 0n 6th of may
Stronghold 19>>20 6 days 11hrs left
TC1 level 15
TC 2 and 3 level 6

Iron storage 1-5 level 18

1 mine level 17
1 mine level 17>>18 5 hrs left
2 mines level 18

No 5* heroes yet from tc.

Extra info as it may come handy when training TC: foodstorages all level 10.
Houses level 9, 10, 12.

What is the reason for copying the same post over and over again?

It’s not the same post. I’ts just beginning the same. As you read, the data have changed everytime i post. :smiley:
But i’ll change it :smiley:

It’s not easy to detect the difference. Perhaps, it would be better for readers if you posted only progress?

By the way, I’m advancing in the same direction towards TC20.

2 Likes

After you waited for 6 days to build TC20 you have to wait for 7 more days to complete a research. Sad. :frowning:

1 Like

It probably will take more. I’m now leveling to 16. Tomorrow i can level to 17. So after finishing the Stronghold i must get the TC on level 20 first. In the mean time i have to solve the problem of getting enough food.

I think 4x level 12 food storage will give enough food to be able to research level 20. BUT…
at the moment (see my last overview) i just got 3x10. So I’ve decided to level the current three to 12 which gonna cost me some time and then level last storage to 12. That’s gonna cost me 2 days.

Maybe i can do (as i have vip pass) some extra whilest upgrading tc to 20 to do the upgrading of the food storages whilst upgrading TC. Then i won’t loose to many time. At this moment my pase is right, just being hampered by having too many cups and not being able to get enough iron from raids.

Theoreticly it could be this month i can start with my first tc. After which the race begins getting more troops keeping 4 TC’s Running. 3 at level 20, 1 at another level.

So in spare time i must look to get my houses leveled and get my farms leveled to get enough food, iron and recruits to be able to let them run. Just being curious if i get my first 5* from training this month and how long it will take me to level everything so i can constantly train heroes.

So next sunday SH level 20
I think a week later (would be fast) TC at level 20
Another week later completed training level 20 and starting for training level 19.

This month begin training is very positive. :smiley: But i’ll find out and let you all know :sunny:

For me 3 food storages at level 17 worked. Now I’m leveling one of them to 20 to get an achievement.

Okay, Sunday afternoon, 13th of may. 3rd week.

My SH = 20 !!!

My 1st TC 17 >> 18

Food:
storage 2x 10, 1x 10 >> 11 , 1x 11

So 2 x leveling TC1 left
7x leveling food storages left.

Then i’ve got 4xlevel 12 storage. Would be enough i think.

So if everything goes as planned it could be 2 weeks still. Despite the nerf in raiding. It can’t be done in a month from my starting point.

I don’t know which level the houses must be to serve 1 tc 20 continuously to 4 tc 20 continuously. So busy still a while. I stop reporting weekly when i’m starting with my first tc 20 heroe. I will try to keep statistics.

1 Like

First training in my TC20 started 10 minutes ago. A result will be in two days. Keep fingers crossed. :smiley:

Ho i want to know what rating drop 4and 5 at TC

4star and 5star drop rating

@VFROOD I think you’re on the right track, keep at it!

@Cosmar / @VFROOD and whoever else is interested, see this topic for tracking of TC20 results, particularly see the linked spreadsheet which now has over 2000 training results collected: Training Camp lvl 20 - Results

To give the highlights of the drop rates, it looks like TC20’s produce about 75% 3*, 20% 4*, and 5% 5*. Which I think is quite fantastic actually, those are better odds than the summons and also a lot better than TC13. I have started TC20 training almost 7 weeks ago, got 2 camps running at level 20 now, and got 8 4* and 2 5* so far (a bit above average, percentage wise). I’m feeding my results in the spreadsheet as well. Notably, I have never gotten any 5* from the summons, so the 2 I do have both came from the TC20’s. I would highly recommend getting 1 or 2 TC20s a priority for anyone wanting 4*/5* heroes.

FYI, one training at level 20 takes 100 recruits and 297k food, and takes 2 days exactly. I have no issue keeping 2 camps running at level 20 continuously - and a 3rd at level 11 continuously, and the 4th at level 11 with bursts of level 19 training (which is very fast).

Good luck!

Update week 4.

20th of may 2018.

SH 20!
TC another day to 20.

All mines 18
All iron storages 18
All food storages 12

Have been working this week on leveling food storages for research. Tomorrow i can start research.
Have been working on my houses. All min 10.

Next i’ll be working on is getting all my farms at max level, and all my tc’s too.

So end of may i expect my first hero.

I’m now reviewing if i’m gonna hold my vip pass. As i can use other ways to buy diamonds, the tickets i don’t care and builders are now of minor use i think. But maybe just one mont to hurry up the TC’s.

Cookie Settings