My personal quest to get my first 5* from tc 20. Starting now from SH 18

I’m starting this topic to show how it can be done. Having my luck it could be another year till having first 5* hero from my TC. (having all buildings leveled up to 20 :D). So if you like it you may watch my results.

Now: as for 14:30 West European time (13.00 GMT/UMT) 0n 22th of april
Stronghold 18
TC1 level 15
TC 2 and 3 level 6

Iron storage 1 level 17
Iron storage 2 level 15 leveling to 16 13 hrs left
Iron storage 3 level 16 leveling to 17 1d 6 hrs left
Iron storage 4 level 15
Iron storage 5 level 15

all 4 mines level 17.

No 5* heroes yet from tc.

I don’t know if this is interesting to look at, but i’ll keep here the figures of my town. I want to update these every week minimum. So you can check how long it will take to do last 2 stages. And compare my TC results :smiley:

I’ve got a VIP pass so if you don’t you might take longer. :smiley:

Note: if this topic is on wrong forum please move :wink:

Good luck. :slight_smile:

You cant get a 5* from your TC If it is not at Level 20. Or did i misread Something?

2 Likes

I didn’t say i was. I am now starting to get a 5* as soon as possible from TC, starting at these parameters.

So just curious: A: how long does it take to get my TC to 20,B how much TC’s i must level to 20 before then getting a 5*.

Of course there’s a new “starting point” from the moment i get my first TC20. Could last some time :smiley:
Mutters something about iron… :slight_smile:

1 Like

TC 20 needs 4 days and Research needs 7 days.

1 could bei enough. Depends in your Luck. More TCs more chances.

1 Like

This is very interesting, my situation is similar to yours:

Stronghold 18
TC1 level 11
TC 2 and 3 level 13

Iron storage 1 level 17
Iron storage 2 level 16 leveling to 17
Iron storage 3 level 16
Iron storage 4 level 16
Iron storage 5 level 10

According to my estimates I’d need around 1,5 months until my stronghold hits level 20. I don’t use a VIP pass.

In case you didn’t know that, you need exactly 5 iron storages each at level 18 to be able to make the last stronghold 20 upgrade. So no need to upgrade them past level 18.

Also you’d need to upgrade your ham storage to something like 14-14-14 in order to be able to research the level 20 hero training.

6 Likes

You need 5 iron storages, that’s true. But at least one of them must be at level 19 to keep required amount of iron.

5 - 18 is actually good enough.

2 Likes

On average, it should take 20 trainings for a TC20 to get a 5* (~5% chance), so 40 days with one TC, half that with two.

I got my first 5* on my 28th training, a bit below the average.

Obviously, not. Iron storage of 18th level has a capacity of 392k. Which gives us 1 960 k iron for 5 storages. SH20 requires 1969k iron.

Good enough bro.

Game prolly gave us 2K iron max storage in the beginning.

You are right. But it turns out to be 10K.

I believe the game gives you iron storage via the SH.

I have 5 Iron storages, all at lvl 18, and two TC20, so clearly 5 x 18 works. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Interesting.

This is how I did it:

But due to the wait for research I ended up with this:

Base with legendary training

I’m starting this topic to show how it can be done. Having my luck it could be another year till having first 5* hero from my TC. (having all buildings leveled up to 20 :D). So if you like it you may watch my results.

Now, after 1 week: as for 12:30 West European time (11.30 GMT/UMT) 0n 29th of april
Stronghold 18>>19 3d 9 hrs left
TC1 level 15
TC 2 and 3 level 6

Iron storage 1 level 17
Iron storage 2 level 17
Iron storage 3 level 17
Iron storage 4 level 17
Iron storage 5 level 16 >>17, 15 hrs left

all 4 mines still level 17.

Extra info as it may come handy when training TC: Foodstarages 9, 10, 10. All storages must be at 14?
Houses 9, 10, 12.

I don’t know if this is interesting to look at, but i’ll keep here the figures of my town. I want to update these every week minimum. So you can check how long it will take to do last 2 stages. And compare my TC results :smiley:

I’ve got a VIP pass so if you don’t you might take longer. :smiley:

Note: if this topic is on wrong forum please move :wink:

Now: as for 13:45 West European time (12.45 GMT/UMT) 0n 6th of may
Stronghold 19>>20 6 days 11hrs left
TC1 level 15
TC 2 and 3 level 6

Iron storage 1-5 level 18

1 mine level 17
1 mine level 17>>18 5 hrs left
2 mines level 18

Extra info as it may come handy when training TC: foodstorages all level 10.
Houses level 9, 10, 12.

What is the reason for copying the same post over and over again?

It’s not the same post. I’ts just beginning the same. As you read, the data have changed everytime i post. :smiley:
But i’ll change it :smiley:

It’s not easy to detect the difference. Perhaps, it would be better for readers if you posted only progress?

By the way, I’m advancing in the same direction towards TC20.

2 Likes

After you waited for 6 days to build TC20 you have to wait for 7 more days to complete a research. Sad. :frowning:

1 Like

Cookie Settings