[Master] Mod appreciation thread

Shout out to all the fabulous Mods and their minions out there!!!

@zephyr1 @Kerridoc @littleKAF @Rook @Coppersky @Garanwyn @JonahTheBard @TGW @ThePirateKing

Your insight and advise has helped many on the forum and in the game itself.
You guys make this forum bearable for us little people! :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat:

@zephyr1 Please donā€™t merge my post :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Anyone wishing to add to my post, please be nice and civil, there are enough other posts to have a rant on, this one is for positive vibes only!

20 Likes

There arenā€™t too many regulars with the innate ability to resist Merge, particularly undispellable @zephyr1 Merges

PS I have run out of likes

6 Likes

I know hey but a girl can only dream!

2 Likes

There have been some threads for expressing gratitude to other Forum members, e.g. Name Your Favorite ā€œNon-Heroā€, but I donā€™t think thereā€™s actually been a thread specifically for appreciating mods other than the announcement threads when new mods have joined the team.

So I guess no merge for you. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And thanks for the mini rave! :slightly_smiling_face:

PS oh, but Iā€™m totally moving this to Community Content :wink:

9 Likes

You can have your way with moving it Zeph, thatā€™s all the rope you are allowed for today lol
From me at least :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Fixed that for you :grin:

Thanks for the shoutout though, I hope you stick with the game (or at least the forum) for a while longer :wink:

7 Likes

Iā€™d slap you if I could, but then again, you wouldnā€™t be you now would you?

5 Likes

@TGW is a mod?!?!

Now I need to go make a rage thread about how the game is doomed.

6 Likes

More like a minionā€¦

4 Likes

LOL I donā€™t know if I would call my advice ā€œgoodā€ā€¦ when it comes to the game itself, my knowledge is somewhat limited. And most of my posts here are for fun, except for when thereā€™s all the serious discussions going on, then I just post what I think. Doesnā€™t mean Iā€™m right or that I even have a clue what Iā€™m talking about.

And donā€™t worry @voidstrike Iā€™m not a mod. Iā€™m guessing I was lumped in as a ā€œminionā€. Or maybe that was supposed to read ā€œgremlinā€. Iā€™m usually just a Mogwai, as long as you donā€™t feed me after midnight.

5 Likes

@PapaHeavy derveres on this list! :+1:

4 Likes

Somewhat limited??? Thats what you call that???

5 Likes

Alright, alright, so I donā€™t know ā– ā– ā– ā– . Would that be more accurate? :laughing:

5 Likes

I will NOT answer that BUT :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::crazy_face::crazy_face:

3 Likes

Youā€™re right, Iā€™m not very good at this game and I donā€™t really know what Iā€™m doing.

Must be incredibly embarrassing for anyone who ever loses a raid or war to me. Perhaps I should start a ā€œname and shameā€ thread of the countless (oftentimes much higher level players) whom I have beaten in spite of my utter incompetence. :grin:

5 Likes

Was all that deflecting on to @littleKAF trying to cover up the truth, are you in training @TGW ?

4 Likes

I have no shameā€¦Iā€™ve probably lost to you at some point.

But Iā€™ve lost to a lot of peopleā€¦losing doesnā€™t deter meā€¦Iā€™m like the stupid little engine that could

3 Likes

LOL no, itā€™s an amusing idea though. They would never make me a mod. Nor would I ever want to be a mod.

3 Likes

IDK about thatā€¦ depends on how many cups you have, are you raiding in platinum? If so, itā€™s possible. If youā€™re in diamond, itā€™s not likely weā€™ve ever crossed paths (at least not recently).

In terms of wars, the only way I would have faced you recently is if your alliance has fewer than 12 warring members.

2 Likes

PLEASE dont tell them you kicked my ummmmmm

2 Likes