[Master] Mod appreciation thread

Shout out to all the fabulous Mods and their minions out there!!!

@zephyr1 @Kerridoc @littleKAF @Rook @Coppersky @Garanwyn @JonahTheBard @TGW @ThePirateKing

Your insight and advise has helped many on the forum and in the game itself.
You guys make this forum bearable for us little people! :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat:

@zephyr1 Please don’t merge my post :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Anyone wishing to add to my post, please be nice and civil, there are enough other posts to have a rant on, this one is for positive vibes only!

20 Likes

There aren’t too many regulars with the innate ability to resist Merge, particularly undispellable @zephyr1 Merges

PS I have run out of likes

6 Likes

I know hey but a girl can only dream!

2 Likes

There have been some threads for expressing gratitude to other Forum members, e.g. Name Your Favorite “Non-Hero”, but I don’t think there’s actually been a thread specifically for appreciating mods other than the announcement threads when new mods have joined the team.

So I guess no merge for you. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And thanks for the mini rave! :slightly_smiling_face:

PS oh, but I’m totally moving this to Community Content :wink:

9 Likes

You can have your way with moving it Zeph, that’s all the rope you are allowed for today lol
From me at least :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Fixed that for you :grin:

Thanks for the shoutout though, I hope you stick with the game (or at least the forum) for a while longer :wink:

7 Likes

I’d slap you if I could, but then again, you wouldn’t be you now would you?

5 Likes

@TGW is a mod?!?!

Now I need to go make a rage thread about how the game is doomed.

6 Likes

More like a minion…

4 Likes

LOL I don’t know if I would call my advice “good”… when it comes to the game itself, my knowledge is somewhat limited. And most of my posts here are for fun, except for when there’s all the serious discussions going on, then I just post what I think. Doesn’t mean I’m right or that I even have a clue what I’m talking about.

And don’t worry @voidstrike I’m not a mod. I’m guessing I was lumped in as a “minion”. Or maybe that was supposed to read “gremlin”. I’m usually just a Mogwai, as long as you don’t feed me after midnight.

5 Likes

@PapaHeavy derveres on this list! :+1:

4 Likes

Somewhat limited??? Thats what you call that???

5 Likes

Alright, alright, so I don’t know ■■■■. Would that be more accurate? :laughing:

5 Likes

I will NOT answer that BUT :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::crazy_face::crazy_face:

3 Likes

You’re right, I’m not very good at this game and I don’t really know what I’m doing.

Must be incredibly embarrassing for anyone who ever loses a raid or war to me. Perhaps I should start a “name and shame” thread of the countless (oftentimes much higher level players) whom I have beaten in spite of my utter incompetence. :grin:

5 Likes

Was all that deflecting on to @littleKAF trying to cover up the truth, are you in training @TGW ?

4 Likes

I have no shame…I’ve probably lost to you at some point.

But I’ve lost to a lot of people…losing doesn’t deter me…I’m like the stupid little engine that could

3 Likes

LOL no, it’s an amusing idea though. They would never make me a mod. Nor would I ever want to be a mod.

3 Likes

IDK about that… depends on how many cups you have, are you raiding in platinum? If so, it’s possible. If you’re in diamond, it’s not likely we’ve ever crossed paths (at least not recently).

In terms of wars, the only way I would have faced you recently is if your alliance has fewer than 12 warring members.

2 Likes

PLEASE dont tell them you kicked my ummmmmm

2 Likes