My humble opinion on Monster Island

The event is very cool and innovative, but I noticed some bugs like the monsters when the damage was the same regardless of whether I had an increase in defense or a reduction, another thing that I didn’t like was the 20% of permanent damage caused by the edge of monsters , the value is very high when considering the number of enemies confronted simultaneously, for me the permanent damage of the monsters should be only 2% and allow us to use our heroes for a longer time, in the current calculation their use is very brief, what’s the point a huge island with several enemies and not being able to face them.

3 Likes

SGG : Take out your credit card and summon more heroes. When you have 300 5* heroes you won’t be bothered by the 20%.it is our humble opinion that you should spend real money in this game and if you’re already spending, spend more.

4 Likes

Hey…I used a lot 4* heros and some 3* heros to good effect so it seems your answer is a little bit one sided! :smiley:

1 Like

In my mind the 1000 energy cap was too low. 1500 energy cap would be better so it would be possible to survive trough busy workday without needing to consume energy.

And at the end of the event, I understood that also exploration had an effect to the total points.

And I really don’t still understand how did that permanent 20 % damage worked. Few examples would have been nice.

4 Likes

@Dudeious.Maximus merge master

1 Like

Example: Your hero has 1000 HP. It gets hit with 100 damage. 20 damage are permanent. If you heal your hero afterwards it only heals back to a total max of 980. If you dont heal it in the current attack. It will stay at 900. But you can still apply heal in the next fight and heal it then to 980.

1 Like

I lost one hero in the event in total due to a mistake early on. If you have one overheal and a couple of AOE hitters you can figure ways to get through the event without burning through your roster. You need some battle items but usually i used only 1-3 per attack.