My heroes feel free to share yours :)

Nothing there to Laugh at… Very Nice roster…

Domitia still loves me the most though :laughing: I have gotten her 8 times from TC20

@EVO I actually have my 6th Domitia in the HA10. As much as I liked my army of Domitias I only have 4 more copies now. I’m torn between Zulag and Sartana as darks, but I’ll focus on Neith first.
We’re both missing Richard!
5 months ago exactly I had no unique 5* hero, that’s when my luck started with LotL.

I Love using Sartana… Obvioulsy never played with Zulag cos I dont have her. Also cant recall ever raiding against her. The one Vanilla I am really still looking for is Lianna. I just cannot seem to get her.

I am still way off HA10… Food Storages I never focussed on. Should be done with em in 2022.

1 Like

Sartana is just fine, but I have so many wizzards that I use frequently - Isarnia, Glenda, Proteus, she’d stay pretty naked if I max her. I’ve used Zulag on my second purple mono at wars and she’s doing pretty well in there. But yea, I’m secretly hoping for something better so I’ll save my tabards for as long as I have something else to do.
How unleveled can your Food Storages be? :thinking:

Tabards I seem to get as often as chainmail shirts lol. The problem is with Darts and Scopes. Those I need to use sparingly, and obviously the Majority of my 5*s are Blue - RNG Right?

Advanced Food Storages at Lv 2, 6 and 8. HA at Level 9

1 Like

I would please to exchange some darts for tabards with you. As you can see in my roster my Seshat is stopped due to lack of tabards. Yep, they dont want to come to me. Tonics , darts and telescopes are another story :laughing:

1 Like

My roster :slight_smile:

2 Likes