My heroes doesn't charge their mana equally

As you can see in the picture, I have 4 fast heroes and one is average…the problem is: Evelyn, fast… it’s not fully charged, like the other 3 heroes, and no…none of my heroes fired… And Telluria, witch is average, have more mana …
This is not normal, and it’s really annoying losing a battle because of that kind of bugs…More annoying if this happens in war :angry::angry::angry:

What is your troop assignment? Mana troops boost mana generation. Some skills like delay from sorcerers can delay it also.
What was the hero you already killed, a sorcerer?

Did LoL fire? Her minions remove mana from whoever they hit

Most likely Evelyn got delayed by LOTL’s sorcerer talent. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

No, none of the heroes fired…

None of the opponent heroes fired

Sorcerer talent can kick in from any damage done by a sorcerer.

This includes normal slash damage.

Based on the screenshot you showed initially, I am pretty confident (like 99% so) that Evelyn got hit by Lady of the Lake with a slash attack & it gave her the mana slow (-50% mana generation for a couple turns).

2 Likes

A sorcerer can slow an opponents mana generation without firing her special, it’s enough with a slash attack as explained above.

1 Like

@Akhal You don’t need to get mana charged! Normal damage can trigger this also as @Guvnor was trying to tell you earlier. You just maybe didn’t notice it at the time Lady of the Lake triggered her talent.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings