My goodness (highest TP?)

Yeah that Finley can be devastating. This is a before and after his special went off

4 Likes

I found Ambassador today while raiding. Current TP 4655 (!). I accepted the challenge but it took me 2 attempts to win.

Clipboard-20191128_cr

4 Likes

the same as you, the same monster, in the second opportunity

1 Like

I came across a 4612 today. Bit too much for me yet.

This was probably the biggest I ran into.

It took me the second attempt to win. I win a good amount against 4400+ teams with yellow tanks with this team.

3 Likes

here is a dealing with a monster

with this team

1 Like

4 - 1 or mono is the only way to beat those monsters as it gives much higher tiles damage.
Even an average board will not help with a rainbow team setup.
I’ve had tried raiding with 3 - 2 and won but it was too close for comfort.

That is some kind of resilience

2 Likes

No 4.80+20 yet? It won’t take long now… by the end of the year, after the winter seasonal emblem sales, we’ll probably see 4700+ teams… full +20, full level 30 troops… what then? Costumes?

1 Like

In terms of “power”, a team of classic heroes with costume bonus will have higher TP than HOTM and others.

Costume bonus is reflected in TP. Is family bonus also reflected in TP if there is more than 1 in a team?

1 Like

Yeah, the costumes are creating huge differences in power ratings. Look at this for example, the power gap is enormous. So with costumed heroes 4700 might be easier to attain. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Lol funny took me two times too lol. First fight bis jabberwocky hit my ursena solo for over 1200 lol

1 Like

I lost to this player

The guy don’t know to play because he puts 2 purple beside instead of Guyn as a tank then surrounded by Boss and Ursena. His very easy to take down and another mistake in that team no hiler at all

I had this 4611TP monster team come up.
I got a darn good board.

That’s a good thing. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Using the double Proteus approach to take out this 4500 team

5 Likes

No, Kingston is Hansel -9 in TP and it is, so No bonus for 3rd family member. :thinking:

I beat this team today.

with this

3 Likes

Just raided 3 tp 4.6k+ in a row.

@Sage from Aggressive?
&
CC’s Recalcitrant Crease from Blazing Dawn
&
@Tungdiel ???

2 Likes

@Accord Look, they originally started a thread about you :joy:

1 Like