My goodness (highest TP?)

4574 team today while trying to fill my raid chest. Needless to say I didn’t try lol

4 Likes

4593 team today – I’d already filled my chest (had just levelled), and so I gave it a shot. Frankly, with an Aegir tank, I thought I had a chance. But nope.

Ah, but 4593 wasn’t even their final form. Now in my watchtower I see their updated defence:

Impressive: 4596. I’ll keep checking until they drop out of my watchtower – that milestone is just up ahead.

6 Likes

It was worth a shot Sid. I would have tried the same thing, and probably met the same fate.

1 Like

I managed to successfully raid a 4575 team with a +18 Finley just a few hours ago.

This is the one

1 Like

That’s the one i raided with my 4-1 3931 team. I just love challenges.

Just checking my tower found this revenge of mine. Didn’t realise the tp on my revenge. Never do, I always ignored dlthe tp. Just me atacking who ata ked me…

There is always a chance of winning big with 4 - 1 or mono stacking.
Reason why people likes to buy lottery in quantity…lol.
Btw, any lvl 18 legendary is a crazy team setup I will definitely giving it a go.
No harm losing when the likes of 49 / 11 cups at stake.

Yes, the TP is definitively rising. The TP I posted back in July isn’t all that uncommon now.

I’m falling behind since I stop embleming my 5 stars at 7…it will be a while before I go back and run them back up. Going more for depth.

Also, at least so far, I can win a great majority of the time against these teams using 4-1, but bad starting boards are becoming harder to recover from…

3 Likes

Scary…

2 Likes

Man, my highest 4* troop is lvl 12 :frowning_face:

@General_Confusion
We’re on the same boat. I am now concentrating on bench depth as well. Leveling four legendaries at once. Too bad I started pulling the better legendaries in my late 40s xp level. My heavily emblemmed 4 * is not competitive enough in the sea full off heavily equipped legendaries warship. Stacking is the best way.

@Olmor
Yeah that was the team I ran into the other day. I tried twice but lose on both attempts. A mono setup of +18 Grimm, +18 Kiril, +6 Magni, +6 Richard and +6 Rumpelstiltskin could not 3 tiles that mighty +14 BK.

3 Likes

My favourite ∆LT∆ÏR from 7DH took Ambassador out 3-2 last war - with 4* heroes. We now call him God of Destruction.

(Oh, and he likes to be hugged jfyi)

3 Likes

Starting screen… wish I could upload videos or more than one picture… *sigh

3 Likes

Yeah nothing to lose but cups. I’d try my luck even if it’s 11/49.

2 Likes

Well in this case a little bit more - was during the war :wink:
Here is the video:

And thanks @Quinni for the homage :wink:

5 Likes

What a nice board. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Saw this thread earlier today, then by chance just now in raids. Sorry mate, culdnt turn down a challenge!

Terrible starting board but opened up well after a few moves.

Edit: And then the inevitable…Well played sir.

13 Likes

First time seeing a 4600+ team

5 Likes

Wow, that was the highest team I saw a week ago and they were at 4585 then. Now over 4600. I can’t believe Finley is +19. Nice victory against them!

2 Likes