My goodness (highest TP?)

Thank you for the link

2 Likes

Thanks,

these are the defence lineups I use more frequently:

But I’ve seen several higher defences!

8 Likes

With lvl 30 troops. I though that was only available back in playstation days…lol.

1 Like

How about the purple troops, level 30 and a level 26 troop !

1 Like

Highest TP I ever saw

Lost the first attack, won the second one

4 Likes

Look at this player, my God :slight_smile:

Congrats man on this wow wow wow.

1 Like

He must be buying the emblems!
Could be much higher with playstation level troops though.

1 Like

I got soooooo lucky to pull a Wu Kong as one of my first 4*s in yellow… he rocketed me forward so fast to getting emblems, winning raids, completing the elemental Quests. Watching him do his work on Titans is also phenomenal.

2 Likes

:heart: Wu Kong. I was apprehensive about him at first, but since leveling him up and using him for basically everything, he has become my favorite hero in my roster. :smile:

:thinking: Same guy I met 2 days ago…

Piff… Or rather pfft…

Luck>Talent :sunglasses::wink:

1 Like

There is a lot players now over 4420tp I focused on most emblems.

Haha magic man. Congrats on the team, brutal.

2 Likes

He’s a tad stronger now… :wink:

Met this team in tournament, although I won, I lost to other teams with less power, but more dangerous heroes.

2 Likes

Holy cow patties! Where are these guys getting their emblems from!?!

Either they’re chewing through titans like crazy, or there’s a secret sale going on somewhere…:thinking:

Merc rare titans… that’s all

2 Likes

Deep pockets - thats the answer. Buying every emblem offer there is, skipping chests, paying to stay in the tournament etc.

If they are getting into the top 100 regularly in the RaidT’s then they are getting a lot of extra emblems. Even at top 1% and 5% its a nice additional flow of emblems.

Where do that info come from? I open my chest in top 100 very often, but get the same crap like in low diamond.

Edit: You meant tournaments. Isn’t there same loot for top 1%, no matter if 1st or 10000th?

There are no chests in RaidT…rewards are given at the end of the tourney…

1 Like