My goodness (highest TP?)

Just raided someone in that range today with a lower powered team, one flag with a very lucky board.

5 Likes

What’s the highest powered team you’ve seen? Is there a select 5* team combination higher than anything else? Emblems etc included do we know the ceiling point of power for the top team, just curious tbh.

I am barely at 3700, but without troops, higher tier fully emblemed 5* (HoTM, Atlantis, Event) should be at around 870, so that is already 4350. Fully leveled 4* troops add at average 0.1725 of stats. So 4350 x 1.1725 ~ 5100, but that is theoretical limit and I don’t know the correct application of the troop bonus to TP. Anyway don’t expect anyone to come even close to that limit, given that fully embleming 5* and leveling troops is insanely hard and time consuming.

3 Likes

I’ve seen one team over 4400. Just barely over, like 4408 or so. It’s a player from Vae Victis.

2 Likes

@Alberto1 has a nice emblemed team.

2 Likes

See: Highest team power (TP) possible — including Emblems and Troops

5 Likes

Currently you can see biggest players in 7DD & Aggressive alliance there are a lot of them over 4400tp but biggest are around 4430tp.

One guy even emblemed Kage to 12 :smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for the link

2 Likes

Thanks,

these are the defence lineups I use more frequently:

But I’ve seen several higher defences!

8 Likes

With lvl 30 troops. I though that was only available back in playstation days…lol.

1 Like

How about the purple troops, level 30 and a level 26 troop !

1 Like

Highest TP I ever saw

Lost the first attack, won the second one

4 Likes

Look at this player, my God :slight_smile:

Congrats man on this wow wow wow.

1 Like

He must be buying the emblems!
Could be much higher with playstation level troops though.

1 Like

I got soooooo lucky to pull a Wu Kong as one of my first 4*s in yellow… he rocketed me forward so fast to getting emblems, winning raids, completing the elemental Quests. Watching him do his work on Titans is also phenomenal.

2 Likes

:heart: Wu Kong. I was apprehensive about him at first, but since leveling him up and using him for basically everything, he has become my favorite hero in my roster. :smile:

:thinking: Same guy I met 2 days ago…

Piff… Or rather pfft…

Luck>Talent :sunglasses::wink:

1 Like

There is a lot players now over 4420tp I focused on most emblems.

Haha magic man. Congrats on the team, brutal.

2 Likes