My girlfriend got charged for 30 dollar package but still won’t give her the prizes

My girlfriend got 30 dollars charged to her phone bill but never received the gifts that she was buying. She bought another 400 gems to see if it would go through. And it worked perfectly, she needs this tabard and doesn’t wanna miss out on it over something stupid. Please if anyone can help me… she would really appreciate it.

I’d try the troubleshooting steps listed here to start:

2 Likes

I had this happen once. It ended up showing up for me the next day.

2 Likes

Same here. I’m not sure what the issue was, but it did end up showing up the next morning. I wouldn’t count on that though. Best to begin a support ticket.

2 Likes

I just didn’t want the deal to be over and here not be able to get it at all. :frowning: thank you everyone.

3 Likes

Try logging out then logging back in

1 Like

She tried that and it still pops up on the screen like she didn’t purchase it. Yet it’s already added to her phone bill.

Same thing happened to me a while ago. Fill out a support ticket in the app and include a screenshot of your receipt. My purchase was in my account within 24 hours- on a holiday weekend too lol!! I also got an epic hero token for my troubles. Good luck and happy gaming:)

2 Likes

Thank you so so much, that’s awesome. She has been waiting on this tabard and if she misses out then I’ll be the one that suffers lmao. Thanks again to everyone. :heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings