My game wishes to UPDATE as of today and WONT - cant enter game

Hello all,

today I cant enter the game, as it wishes to dowload (update or something) but the download doesnt start.

Anyone else have this problem?
Update seems to be big, as it is 0/1160?

Thanks for all the help

1 Like

Hey, have you gone directly to the playstore to update from there?

Done the usual device restart, logout/login?
Change to a different wifi or data connection?

2 Likes

it did update after I moved from location, thank you

1 Like

I have update issues with every update. Now I wait until the forces me to update. The new update been seating in the playstore for a week.

I planned to raise this issue a few days after I last updated. Let me stress, I already have the latest update, yet the game wanted me to update more, not from the Playstore (as it showed that I already have the latest update), but from the loading page when opening the game. And it happens every now and then. Sometimes 2 to 3 times a day and it drains my mobile data, forcing me to top up my mobile internet (wifi is at home and I am at the office).

Here are the screenshots:

Would be nice to know if SG are aware of it / looking for a cause / planning a fix. The silence is deafening. Seems to happen after a ‘can’t connect’ network error (caused by who knows whet) and then the game decides to reload EVERYTHING (up to 800 odd now).

It happens every now and then. I have several screenshot of it occurring apart from those I have shared above. The last time happening it to me was last week. I hope none of it will transpire again as it really takes a toll on my mobile internet, which in my country is slow and expensive.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.