My Farewell to the E&P Family

It’s amazing the amount of “silly things” that trigger addictive and depressive states. Best not to belittle someone else’s very real situation.

7 Likes

I sincerely hope you manage sort things out in your life, ridding yourself of this addiction will be a good start. I’ll be joining you very soon.

oh my! didn’t realize this would trigger people. I am glad you are able to step away from your addiction bravo to you. No harm

I agree with your post. The blatant money grab (mythic titian bundle), nerfs and the crazy power creep is just to much. Especially considering the cash SG expects us to drop for heroes. I really dislike all the additional content without quality of life improvements. It’s too much of a time sink / grind.

I’ve played about 3 years, was in top100 alliance and spend a few hundred a month. I’m done and just fed all my heroes to ensure I’ll not back.

Such a feeling of relief :slight_smile:

8 Likes

And now especially if you don’t spend large, some of those new heroes are ridiculous. I’m just getting further and further left behind. Doesn’t make for an enjoyable experience,

3 Likes

Good luck and best wishes. Continue to seek and stay in a safe place. Continue to stay in good mental health.