Fan art from ARKTIKA

Hello, friends! My name is Marina. I’m from Russia. I am the leader of the Alliance Альянс Tutti Frutti. My nickname in the game ARKTIKA.

This forum topic is dedicated to my fan art. When I create my own fan art, I don’t try to change the characters of the game beyond recognition. I just notice some of the characters ’ features and add a bit of imagination to their images created by SGG artists. Enjoy your viewing! I will be happy if my paintings will lift your mood!

139 Likes

Those are hilarious and very, very well done!

6 Likes

And in this collection of images, I sent the heroes of Empires and Puzzles to a Soviet-era village. The selection is called " Kolkhoz and puzzles" :upside_down_face: :grin:
#EPFanArtContest

102 Likes

Wow. These are awesome!

to add I’ll bet Wu misses most of his free throws, but makes up for it by scoring 8 points on each of his 3-pointers :grin:

18 Likes

Hahaha, these are great! :rofl: Awesome job! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thanks! I am very pleased! :relaxed: :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

I think so too )))))

2 Likes

Thanks! I am glad that I shared my positive emotions with you! :relaxed: :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

This picture is worth explaining. English speakers probably won’t understand without an explanation. ))) The fact is that Queen of hearts - in Russian it sounds exactly like Queen of worms. Королева червей ))))
#EPFanArtContest

41 Likes

I always thought Gil-Ra looked like she was having a bad morning after a fun evening at a picnic. Do you agree? :rofl:

58 Likes

When I opened your post and only saw the top picture of Guin at the tennis court I wasn’t quite sure what to expect, but as I started to scroll down I began laughing harder and harder… thanks so much! Well done and truly hilarious!

6 Likes

Thank you for your feedback! I am very pleased! :kissing_heart: :innocent: And in order not to scare off other users, perhaps not the most successful picture with the image of Gwyn, I changed the order of images in the first message. :laughing: :wink:

3 Likes

Crazy awesome. :trophy:

3 Likes

Sorry but I couldn’t help it:

When you take her home at night

Sm_Nature_3_Belith

When she wakes up in the morning

42 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: I am very sorry that you have such a sad experience in your life. To be honest, I don’t always look like a goddess in the morning either.

8 Likes

Thank you very much for your very nice comment! :innocent: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Outstanding - some great products here!

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your kind words! This is very valuable and pleasant for me! :innocent: :kissing_heart: :wink:

2 Likes

Omg like your art, you are so awesome!!!,can I copase your Zeline to be my avatar pic in line? Thats so cool!!! :heart_eyes:
And JF have second job to be vacuum cleaner??? :rofl:

4 Likes

Oh, thank you! Very nice! :relaxed: :relaxed: :relaxed: Of course, if you like it, take it! I’m not greedy! :wink: :grin:

4 Likes