My birthday was not noticed again )))))))))))

Happy Birthday @ ArktikaTF, our beloved artist . Sending you well wishes, much :heart: and hugs .

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @ArktikaTF

6 Likes

Aww, maybe you’ve made it not visible to the public under your profile?

Happy birthday to you :star2: :rose: :four_leaf_clover: :bouquet: :slightly_smiling_face: :crown: :tada:

7 Likes

You should create a wall of shame because we didn’t tell you happy birthday.

Related:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @ArktikaTF :tada:

6 Likes

Happy happy birthday @ArktikaTF !

6 Likes

How do you know other people birthday ?

3 Likes

Happy belated birthday our beloved artist @ArktikaTF
I hope you had a wonderful day

6 Likes

“A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.”

-Coco Chanel-

So you don’t need a birthday @ArktikaTF. :wink:

Cheers! :beers:

6 Likes

Happy forum anniversary @ArktikaTF
Hope you have a great day and get to eat lots of cake :cake:
I wish you lots of extra special luck in the game on this your special day
Take care
:confetti_ball: :chocolate_bar: :clinking_glasses: :balloon: :tada:

4 Likes

for those who put it on their profiles, they will get a cake icon beside their name on the birthday

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @ArktikaTF !

5 Likes

Arrrrrrh shiver me timbers,

Avast! Ye share your birthday with international talk like a pirate day!

Enjoy your birthday and drink some grog scallywag :pirate_flag:

5 Likes

@PlayForFun @mogulemon @ZoidbergThe3rd @Sarah2 @Fancylissa @Chadmo @nevarmaor @Shadowlander @L33tVortex12596 @Gwniver
many thanks, my dear friends, for your congratulations, wishes and very beautiful cakes! I went to bed very late last night. I had a great birthday! My husband and my friends arranged a whole concert for me! I have a sea of flowers at home right now and even my head is spinning from the fantastic smell of roses. And even though I asked for you to congratulate me, but I’m not ashamed, because I got what I wanted - positive emotions! I’m smiling and I have a great day after my birthday! I have always been sure that charging with positive energy is vital for every person, because only in this case will a person have something to share with other people! I always want to share with people - good! And those who spit in people’s souls and troll other people… I just feel sorry for them. I think they just don’t have enough love and friends to fill the void in their souls and make them kinder. Thank you again for making me kinder!!! Do not doubt - I will return this good to you!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

12 Likes

@Nexus1254 @XiaoYan @sleepyhead @u2371 @Steve9999 @Pike @JGE @Sorvina @Jack.O.Kent Этот пост :point_up_2: был и для вас, конечно, друзья! Просто ограничение на упоминание людей в одном сообщении :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

6 Likes

birthday-quotes-for-son-1585000842
@ArktikaTF happy day, happiness always

4 Likes

@FloKi thank you very much, dear friend! :hugs: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: Sparkler on the cake is a lot of fun! :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:I immediately imagined how difficult it would be to blow it out! :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

I don’t see the birthday in their profiles or a cake icon.

Sorry, I don’t understand Russia language.

1 Like

Hope yall had a great birthday :beer::beers::beer::hotdog::green_heart::+1:

4 Likes

Sorry, I sometimes forget to translate my thoughts. :joy: :innocent:I wanted to say that the big thank you post also applied to you. Just because of the restriction on mentioning people in one message, I was forced to split the message into two parts :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

5 Likes