My birthday was not noticed again )))))))))))

My birthday was not noticed again, but I’m not offended! I love you guys! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

12 Likes

Hey mine is never noticed either… Hope you had a good one!

5 Likes

Yes, I had a great day! Can I hug you? Just like that, for no reason. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @ArktikaTF.

Maybe this thread can be for us forgotten forum dwellers who miss out on cake and booze. :blush::partying_face:

5 Likes

hug hope you feel better!

1 Like

@Zoidberg @ZoidbergThe3 From Russia with love!

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Happy birthday @ArktikaTF !

2 Likes

In that case, greetings from Iskander to you! Can’t you communicate in a human way?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

here:
:cd::cd::cd::cd::cd:
5 silver tokens as your birthday’s gift.
happy bday honey :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Five Tudans! Oh, that’s so cool! Thanks!!! :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

you still have a lil bit chance to summon the great dawa btw :laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Dawa!!! I want a new 1520 Dawa! :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

1 Like

Many apologies @ArktikaTF. I put a like against a post earlier without realising what that person meant. Shame on me for not doing some basic research first. :frowning:

1 Like

Happy belated birthday @ArktikaTF … I only notice it’s a forum user’s birthday when the :birthday: icon appears by your name. :thinking: If you haven’t included that information in your profile… :person_shrugging: Kudos to you for starting your own birthday thread :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:.

I hope you’re having / have had a fantastic day for whenever it was. Thanks for all that you do to help the player community. Bestest wishes for many more birthdays to come :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball::gift::champagne:

Edit. Gosh darn it, I forgot to tag a few forum buddies to this celebration thread @Dudeious.Maximus @sleepyhead @SamMe @pike @JGE @Steve9999 @Saphirra @nevarmaor

8 Likes

download.jpeg

And a pavlova for the party :yum:

3 Likes

It’s okay, I’m not offended. I thought it looked like a like put by accident. Thank you for the explanation and for a beautiful dessert!! :hugs: :hugs: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :wink: :wink: :wink:

3 Likes

@Sarah2 thank you, my dear friend! I would never draw attention to my birthday, but I am happy today and I am a little offended that I could not share with you the emotions of my happy day! :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday Arktika :gift::tada::gift_heart::tada:

5 Likes