My best war tank option green option

Anchor (source EP Toolbox) still says Telluria (from what you’ve got). Next Horghall. I think cKadilen is a great support, but not a tank.

I wouldn’t waste a tome or tonics unless I got horghalls costume and not until I got my green mana troop to level 21

@B1gHeadAss is absolutely correct; ninjas work well when they are more than one, in any case I wouldn’t use Kashrek, unless it’s a fast mana and it works for your team selection. If you obtain Kadilen’s costume, she’ll be best :slight_smile: I have 3 ninjas in my defense team, one of them being a 4* and they keep me at 2600 cups with me barely raiding, however I wouldn’t split them, either all or none :wink:

Jade may work if you add another one, even 4* with limit break and the correct talent path will do.

My first impression here is that your defense works really well because you have Garnet, Frigg and Bera more than the fact you have 3 different Ninjas, though of course Mica and Sapphire add well to the synergy :slight_smile: Plus the formation type which is not available in war.

2 Likes

@The_Seeker - Yes, I didn’t considered the formation change :slight_smile:

Another vote for Telly,
I know she is not the menace she was before the nerf, but: a weak minion, a little damage, mana slowing and a moderate heal to all allies is not nothing.
Kadilen on the other side makes no real damage and provides only a shield for the allies. Tellurias weak minion are a meatshield too, healing and slow mana generation could be better than Kadilen. You have the Tonics, its „ only“ the Tome. And you need lots of Paladin emblems. If you give her the 2% Mana gen talent node a lvl17 Mana troop should be enough to speed her up on defense, making her nearly fast.
Happy gaming

1 Like

I just can’t get myself to do it. I used to hate going up against tell, now if I see her, I’m like hell yeah.

2 Likes

You are right, she is not really fearsome anymore but will slow down the opponent, so your Elizabeth and Odin will kill them.

But your team, your mats, your decission…:slight_smile:

Good luck

1 Like

Talking from my experience as probably a mediocre player (I have only five 5*, the rest of my heroes pool is 4* and 5* at 3.70 and I raid in diamond), I still have some issues with Telluria slowing me down and protecting the other heroes if I have bad boards screwing me up.

On the other hand, as far as I can remember right now, Kadilen without a costume was never a problem. Costume Kashrenk makes fights longer, but since I have maxed my first 5* a few months back, I don’t have problems with him anymore. Jade I only faced in the very fast tournament and Margaret never as a tank.

In my opinion Telluria is still one of the better Nature tanks, even Frigg it’s easier for me to take out as a tank.

Telluria sucks. She is useless. It’s basically a guaranteed win if I see a Telluria tank. She’s a tile dump. Ditto for Jade (sorry you spent tonics on her).
Kadilen is probably your best tank. Zeline might be second even though she’s pretty squishy.

1 Like

Cookie Settings