My Alice in wonderland Hero has disappeared

I know absolutely that I did not use my one and only wonderland hero to train another Hero and yet it has completely disappeared from my hero roster.

Does anyone else have this issue?

Everything normal here in my roster.
Did you lock the hero in?
Have you checked your activity log?

2 Likes

Check your activity log. You may have fed it to another hero, if you didn’t lock Alice.

While the OP sounds creepY…
I would request you to scroll thru the activity log as others too have suggested & if no-action to cause this from your side… simply write to SG customer service… with screenshot/s = they will sort it out !

Good luck sorting it out pal…!

If you don’t see anything happened to her in your recent activity log then I suggest to contact support.

#contact-support

2 Likes

What’s that supposed to mean? :unamused:

PLEASE, do tell me how to check my activity log. I have been playing this game for years and I didn’t know there was a way to check such a thing.

Options > support > recent activity

2 Likes

Here you go. This was introduced last year, I think.

3 Likes

Thank you very much for helping me out.

According to the log I consumed my foliage bear… Except I cannot see how I could possibly have done that. I have made it a thing to never consume Heroes that are part of a family, because I want to collect the whole set if I can.

And he wasn’t a duplicate? I’m assuming you already know how to lock heroes down.

2 Likes

Anything of value vanishing in the game is a disturbing aspect, even though it might happen with another player = Trust that clarifies :wink:

I must have accidentally consumed him with a higher ranking trainer hero. I am so mad at myself… :rage: :cry:

Lock your heroes in the moment you get them.

Than it’s impossible to consume them by accident

1 Like

Sorry to hear that,
though,
it is difficult to consume a Legendary hero because SG / Game has one EXTRA step in place to flash a message that a Legendary hero is being consumed…
BUT
some times doing the levelling quickly can cause this mistake…

1 Like

Lock the heroes that you want to keep.

5 Likes

How did you know I was talking about the bear? :wink:

Anyway, thank you very much for the answer.

1 Like

20 clues to read about

1 Like

Lol, I forgot that I said that prior.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.