💥 Mutiny2 is looking for you! 4000+ defense, 11* titans, organized wars

We expect a rare titan either later today or in a few days, so it’s a great time to join. Or you can join after war if you are opted into war in another alliance. 2 warriors needed :boom:. We could use some help in taking down those 11*…

1 Like

We have just won a war with all flags used and expect a rare titan in 1-3 days. Come join us :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I joined the alliance a month ago and its been a great experience. Everyone is friendly and very knowledgeable about the game. If your looking for a new home where everyone hits the titans and uses all war flags if opted in then come check us out you won’t regret it. We got three spots open.

1 Like

I had to leave my last alliance for personal reasons. Everyone in this alliance was very welcoming. In depth strategies, friendly and active Line. I came here because I was having a tough time and everyone made me feel welcome and like part of the team from day 1.

Highly recommend this alliance.

1 Like

Thanks guys, really appreciate both of your responses! 2 spots left, don’t miss out :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

We got one spot open get it before it’s too late

We have just defeated a 10* rare Dragon Rooster and we are on track to defeat an 11* Fireblade Giant. Only one spot to fill :innocent: .

EDIT. Filled the last spot. If you are still interested in joining, I could add you to the waitlist. Just let me know in that case :slight_smile:.

A member decided to take a break and return later once he gets stronger. One spot left :dizzy:.

A spot has opened up after 2 weeks. We are currently facing mostly 11* titans, we need one brave warrior to help us take down more of them :dash:.

We took down a 12* rare not too long ago. Amazing loot from that one!

1 Like

Still looking for one brave warrior to join :muscle:.

1 Like

We’re having a lot of fun. Everyone is great here. :slight_smile: I’m so glad I joined up. We very recently opened the war chest, now is a great time to join!

We’ve moved up from 10s to killing mostly 11s. One more player could push us to regularly beating 12s!

We are a great combination of competitive and laid back.

Looking for one brave soul to help us take down these 11* titans

We are currently looking for two more active players to get us to 30 members and help us kill more 11* titans. :desert_island:

We have 3 spots open so come join us so we can get back to taking out 11-12* titans

1 Like

We had a new member join yesterday. Still looking for 2 brave warriors :muscle:

We had a great war win today with all flags used but we’re looking for one more person to make us stronger. So if you’re looking for an alliance where everyone uses there war flags then come and join us.

1 Like

We are looking for one active player so come check us out

1 Like

One spot available for an active player. Don’t miss out!

1 Like

After more than a month we have an opening. Currently consistently beating 11* titans and 1 spot open. Don’t miss out :muscle:!!

2 Likes