Music Meets Members 🎵

I can see you and I doing a beautiful Tango and then having dessert. Love where your mind is going my dark creature of the night

1 Like

This is for the alliances whose war is not over yet but who have no chance of victory.

2 Likes

In fact, it was long overdue. This is for @nevarmaor :smirk:

2 Likes

Always good choices @Pike , thanks for continuing this :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think I just use it to indulge my own passion. I love music! It can lift you up or pull you down, make you happy or sad. And I need it. When I’m sad I don’t need music to lift me up. I need an overdose of sad music to make me feel better! I listen to music every day, even at work. Some can only concentrate when it’s quiet, I need music for that. It helps me to focus, otherwise my thoughts go on a journey and my concentration decreases. I hear almost everything, it just has to touch me somehow. It depends on the sound, in combination with the voice. It must have something special (e.g. Tom Waits). Altbough I have (unlike @pef, that’s a compliment!) no technical knowledge about music! I can’t tell a 3/4 from a 6/8 (and believe me, I can do the math, there’s no difference! :smirk:). I couldn’t even play punk music, even though it only takes two chords (or was it three? Or is that already college punk? :thinking:). Not even a triangle (apologies to all professional triangle players!)! The forum has given me a lot of new ideas (and opportunities to annoy people with my music). Thanks to @Luna for the KitKatClub, please never leave us! Thanks also to @sleepyhead for the song lyrics thread and to @Cheds for the hero song thread. Here I could let off steam. And thanks to @Mistress_of_Shadows for some inspiration and opportunities :smiling_imp:. Enough rambling, back to the music! :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

This is a warning to all girls on the forum! Especially @Theo87 and @Sorvina! Don’t fall for him! You know who I mean! :smirk:

4 Likes

For you then …

5 Likes

For you. Already posted it in the KitKatClub but couldn’t find it again.

4 Likes

For @Pnjk1954. For a thread that had what it takes to be a long runner…

2 Likes

Music = Happiness

We are the kitkat club @Pike

2 Likes

Any French Americans? Or at least French?