Music Meets Members 🎵

For @NicoX. For everything that happened to you in the when suddenly thread. If you like it, remember one thing, never sing it loud in Helsinki.

1 Like

:rofl: I’m never going to Helsinki. I heard that the police arrest and beat up people for singing copyrighted works in the street.

A song for myself - and a message to @sleepyhead , @Theo87, @akionna, @nevarmaor and @maryij (apologies if I forgot anyone):

5 Likes

you might change your mind after this one :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

@sleepyhead we should play this one in @NicoX head when he sleeps :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

You mean

For @nevarmaor !

2 Likes

But if I sing that song I’ll get arrested and thrown in a cell. :sob: Do you speak French btw?

No! @nevarmaor deserves to be tortured with the most haunting song ever written by Disney. Here, complete with a vid of the worst ride in the history of theme parks. :joy:

Where did you get it!? Freshly made in a Dutch coffeeshop? Dreadful! I refuse to give a like for this.

2 Likes

Oh come on, its refrain is so infectious.

:notes: It’s a small world after all, it’s a small world after all, it’s a small world after all, it’s a small, small world, it’s a small world after all, it’s a small world after all, it’s a small world after all, it’s a small, small world, it’s a small world after all, it’s a small world after all, it’s a small world after all, it’s a small, small world, it’s a small, small world! :notes:

1 Like

I was out after ‘It’s a small world after all’. Brain collapse.

2 Likes

You only heard 99.99% of the lyrics, but that’s enough to capture the essence of their deep, complex, yet uplifting message: the world is small.

1 Like

It’s a world of spending on low, low odds
It’s a world of watching your teams lose lots
It’s a world of building frustration up
It’s a small giant world after all

:rofl:

And while in Helsinki …

4 Likes

Is this Disneyland? Or @NicoX 's court hearing including judgment and enforcement?

3 Likes

It is how I picture Disneyland in Helsinki

– and the phones work great to tie into SG, they’re all playing E&P :rofl:

2 Likes

Quit perpetuating stereotypes about Finland. Here is a picture of Disneyland Helsinki:

istockphoto-485828690-170667a

And one of its most popular ride:

5 Likes

Thanks. We still needed ice for our Polish vodka.

And because this is a music thread, this is for @Sorvina:

Or alternatively

One more

3 Likes

I like your style @maryij :slight_smile:

this is why we don’t go to Disneyland Helsinki

we go to the Finnish saunas instead

2 Likes

So you want me to risk losing my teeth in the arctic circle for something I can find literally anywhere, like a sauna? I will have to politely decline.

Right, right. Music. There you go @Sorvina. Literally the only 2 Polish songs I know.

And a Belgian one as an invite to the Asian/Belgian/Dutch/Australian/German/Polish/Whatever Heritage Country Club @sleepyhead, @SamMe and I created.

3 Likes