Multiple players attacking Titan

Don’t know if this has been mentioned before. When a Titans health is down to 100k, do you think it would be possible to have it set up where only one member attacks at a time?
That way an Alliance member doesn’t wind up wasting a Titan flag while another member is able to take it out. You can set it up the same way AW is setup. Only one member can attack at a time. If you have 3 or 4 members hit when the health is really low then you just wasted flags. I know that we can just communicate when we are going to attack, but not everyone reads the chat constantly.

1 Like

Hi prkchp77,

don’t think that this is a good idea. What if the titan escapes in a few minutes and you have to wait until the other member finished the attack?
No chance to get the neccessarry damage on the beast in due time then :wink:

1 Like

I see what you mean. Didn’t think about that. Thanks.

Maybe just an indication that another player is about to attack would be better, something like reservation in AW, but without blocking. Others would be aware that someone else will probably attack and then choose what to do.

1 Like

Yeah. My Alliance had a rare titan with 6k hp left with 2 hours to go and 4 of the members attacked at the same time. So that had wasted 3 flags that they could have saved for the next Titan.

To not throw away flags just talk in chat who is going to take it down…or 2 if more damage left…the more you talk the better the outcome…

We were communicating, one logged in and went straight for Titan before looking at the chat, another had just finished a raid and saw the titan health and went for it. I like what uvekloarz said about an indication that someone is attacking. That way if health is low it gives the other person a chance to wait and see what happens.

1 Like

Cookie Settings