Multiple Duplicate Hero Trade-In

No, I am not talking about trading between players.

What I’m suggesting is to have the option to gather a bunch of duplicate heroes and trade it in for a random hero.

Ex. I have 3 unleveled Azars, I go through this new building or even just a new feature option to get a random hero (Azar not included in possible results). Event heroes should be included in the results. (Hisan and Squire Wabbit take a year to be available again)

Devs can put a gem cost to do this. The higher the number of stars, the higher the cost. All costs of course should be lower than 300 gems.

Interesting idea. I think for it to work, it would have to be fairly “expensive” either in the amount of heroes you have to sacrifice for a possible return, or gems. Maybe a bit of both. Gem cost shouldn’t be too high though, unless you get some guaranteed result more useful to you than what you put in (not sure how to define that).

It’s probably more feasible than the ability to exchange heroes directly between players, which I think is not too likely to happen - that would probably diminish the hard-to-get element of 5* and event heroes etc. too much, and also I would expect that to cause a lot of people to create whole collections of alt accounts, just so that if any are lucky at the summons, they can feed their main account with the result.

Trading in between players is just too easy to abuse. Setting up several limiting factors can help limit the abuse. This idea though is for people who got the short end of the RNG stick. And those that countinue to get the short end time and time again.

I read somewhere here in the forums that people got 10-13 Gravemakers in attempts to get Red Hood and to fail.

Also read about a x10 elemental pull that gave 6 Scarlett. I’m not good at computing odds and probablities but that outcome may be harder than getting hit with lightning.

I’ve seen the post about the 10 Gravemakers, or one of them anyway in case there are more… not sure they mentioned how many pulls they did, but it’s a safe bet they are bigger spenders than I am!

Personally I have gotten 7 Kashhreks - over time, not at once. I’ve already fed some of them… I’ve got duplicates of others also, like 5 Sonya’s now, but I use multiples of her in the wars. But I don’t think I will ever find a use for 7 Kashhreks, so an option to trade some of them for something else useful would’ve been great for sure. So I put a vote on this.

Duplicates increase special skill faster when leveling at 25% each.

That said duplcates especially useless ones take up space for no reason other than taking up space and the game devs should be able to recognize this as a minus within the games structure so it only makes sense for the game to develope a means of disposal othet than wasting these on leveling up.

One option I think would work and be acceptable is say for example exchange 3 same 4* heros for an ascension item of your choice for another 4* hero.

Or

Again an example, swap 3 same 4* heros or 4x 3* heros for a epic summons token.

Works yea

1 Like