šŸ”± Muggy ā€“ New Atlantis Hero: First Thoughts & Discussion

Darn.

Must have miss heard.

1 Like

Hmm, did this change? I tested this in Beta and saw otherwise:

2 Likes

Muggy atk: 634
Thorne atk: 638

IDK should I laugh or cry? :rofl: This guyā€™s broken for event quests with mono green teams. Ability doesnā€™t matter when your tile damage is at that level in events that only allow 3*s

17 Likes

Wow! Thatā€™s some serious perspective (especially since I have both heroes).

5 Likes

This morning I made 8 pulls with the coins I had. Results: 2 Muggy, my first Proteus and zero 5*! Iā€™m happy and sad at the same timeā€¦

I like Muggy, I think heā€™ll do great in tourneys and rare events. He has crazy tile damage, and thatā€™s without emblems. I mean 634 atkā€¦ My Balthazar +20 has 607 atk :sweat:

1 Like

People can only love him.

For those afraid for the rare monthly event, people prefer use fast heroes that do damage with specials to place high, so it is unlikely to see a team with 5 Muggys.

Much easier have a 5 Hisan team (sand horse)

1 Like

Running a team full of Muggies would be pretty fun IMO. Relatively easy to do and not so far fetched

1 Like

curious to see what a team of alby, mother north, and muggies would do.

3 Likes

Not a lot that a team with Alby and Mother North doesnā€™t already do without Muggies, but it would probably be amusing to play with, and would certainly be an oddly viable mono team.

2 Likes

Maybe even throw in Atomos as tank. I know he sucks, but he would provide special damage to all.

1 Like

Gato + Gill Ra + Muggy = +10% atk lagoon family bonus, thatā€™s a good thing imo :thinking:

9 Likes

Its not bad but its not great either since its a ALL attack and that dps is spread to all. He will gain 63 attack on his special, im not gonna do the math of it all but on a ALL hit attack im betting it donā€™t amount to much. If he was single target with Balthazar type type damage on single targets he would be pretty darn awesome with that special, but with how it sits now its all bark and no bite.

It will be nice to use him to continue to buff other colors after the hero has fallen.

Well it would make for insane tile damage for a rare challenge, thatā€™s for sure. But having more than one of his special skill going at once isnā€™t very helpfulā€¦although having enough of him to keep it going so that anybody who dies comes back would be interesting.

For people who have used him, Iā€™m starting to get curious now:

1. What is the mana speed of the fierce slash special skill in chameleon mode?
  2. Can a hero that dies and comes back in chameleon mode get the bruiser bros status so they will resurrect again?
1 Like

The same as the original hero, from what I could tell:

No:

3 Likes

Hmmmā€¦with those limits, an all-muggy team looks a lot less like a killer exploit, and more like a bad experiment. Sounds like using just one of him, maybe two is the most reasonable idea.

I pulled two, but donā€™t have that much inventory space, and already have lots of green 3*s anyhow so I fed one to the other.

2 Likes

Agreed. I was under the assumption that the chameleons were able to also get the buff lol. Non-stop bruiser bros until all the Muggies die first, but alasā€¦

Can a hero that have been ressurected into chameleon but die again be ressurected by Alby/MN?

Not easy to get him to work, nothing but funny! :joy:

I think the only one getting resurrected by him is himself. Weird stuff, see no usage, maybe a crazy war offense team, animal themed :fox_face:

Yes, that should work. When a Chameleon dies, it turns back into a dead version of the original hero as usual.

5 Likes