:crossed_swords:
Attack
:shield:
Defense
:heart:
Health
634 373 420

:dizzy: Special Skill: Bruiser Bros

• All allies get Bruise Bro status for 4 turns. If an ally dies while Bruiser Bro is active they will be reborn in Chameleon Mode with:
  • 66% health.
  • Increased attack.
  • Decreased defense.
  • Devastating Special Skill: Fierce Slash.
  • This effect cannot be dispelled.

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

There appear to be no changes to Muggy from his last-seen beta stats, skill, and design.

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Muggy?

This thread is for initial thoughts and discussion on Muggy.

Based on preferences of Forum members expressed recently, please try to stick mainly to Muggy and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Will he make you main team?

• Will you use him on Defense? Offense? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Will you give Muggy Fighter emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of his special?

• What do you think of his character design?

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

Or: How many summons are needed to get a 3 Atlantis Hero?*

Special thanks to @Garanwyn for assistance on summoning odds and proofreading for this section.

It’s important to remember that Atlantis Heroes have low summoning odds. No amount of summoning will guarantee an Atlantis Hero.

On average, in a 10-pull, you have a 53% chance of summoning a specific 3* Atlantis Hero.

But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.

Some useful insights:

• 95 times out of 100, you’ll get a specific 3* Atlantis Hero by pull 40
  • 99 times out of 100, you’ll get a specific 3* Atlantis Hero by pull 60

Putting that in Perspective

• 47 out of every 100 people won’t get a specific 3* Atlantis Hero by the 10th pull

• If 1 Million players each summoned 10 times, 470,000 of those players wouldn’t get the specific 3 Atlantis Hero*

• 5 out of every 100 people won’t get the specific 3* Atlantis Hero by the 40th pull

• If 1 Million players each summoned 40 times, 50,000 of those players wouldn’t get the specific 3 Atlantis Hero*

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these two threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in #gameplay-help-tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:bulb: Have an Insight on Muggy’s Game Mechanics?

NOTE: There’s extensive discussion of Muggy’s mechanics based on Beta here: :test_tube: Is There Early Information on Muggy, a new Season 2 3* Rare Hero?

hat tip to @Expired for asking fantastic questions while Muggy was in Beta!

This thread is a great place to discuss anything and everything related to Muggy.

Once those discussions have yielded notable insights, I encourage others to make reference guides in #player-guides that synopsize specific questions and answers about Muggy.

Topics that are most appropriate for that are ones that players are likely to be searching for or wondering about in the future.

Creating a guide is a good way to make that information findable in the future without having to read through a ton of posts. You can make use of the Forum quote feature to avoid having to rewrite explanations that have already been well written.

Here’s an example of such a post: [GUIDE] How does the Queen of Hearts’ Taunt work with AoE specials, or specials affecting nearby enemies in addition to the target?

:ballot_box: Polls

Do you plan to Summon for Muggy this Atlantis?

• Yes, I want to try to get Muggy this Atlantis
  • No, I’m not interested in Muggy, or don’t think it’s worth trying with the Summoning odds

0 voters

Overall, what do you think of Muggy’s usefulness?

• I think Muggy is one of the very best heroes
  • I think Muggy is above average
  • I think Muggy is very average
  • I think Muggy is below average
  • I think Muggy is one of the very worst heroes

0 voters

Be sure to share your detailed thoughts in comments below!

What do you think of Muggy’s design?

• Muggy is one of my MOST favorite hero designs
  • Muggy is one of my LEAST favorite hero designs
  • I’m indifferent to Muggy’s design, I don’t have strong feelings either way

0 voters

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

3 Likes

5 Likes

What exactly is this Fierce Slash special?

2 Likes

I don’t really see the point of him. As a 3* he has no place in any titan or raid team once you’re past the early game.
This leaves him for challenge events or raid tournament.
Low def&health, so not good for a raid defense team. Tile damage is nice, but you can’t rely on the special if you want a good score in events. This basically reduces him to raid tournament offense.
Only positive thing I can say about him is that he gives Gato a bit of extra damage.

One question I have is how the fighter class reacts with his special. Propably his fighter class activates first and if he would still die his special kicks in?

4 Likes

115% damage to all enemies

2 Likes

Oh dear
 how is it devastating? :joy: I thought it’d be something truly awesome.
Sooo Muggy is basically a hero with a “flashy” special skill but nothing interesting comes of it :roll_eyes:

1 Like

He’s the first and only 3* hero who can resurrect dead heroes.

That’s the main event, the Fierce Slash is a bonus to go with the increased attack.

26 Likes

I have been waiting for this hero since the first day it information came public, i believe if utilized well he will be great hero in tournaments, challenges, even in AW

Edit: After 12 summons (10 +2) got mostly 3 stars and duplicates 4 stars and got 1 Muggy :heart_eyes:
I will start leveling him up when i finish my Scarlett (currently 69 so very soon)

6 Likes

@zephyr1 got an extra question that i should have asked before the release :see_no_evil: in challenge quests score is calculated based on many factors one of them is remaining HP, if my chameleon HP is full will i still get the full score?

1 Like

There would have been no way to test that in Beta, because Challenge Events aren’t running in Beta, but I don’t see why not.

3 Likes

Thought it cant be tested guess we will have to wait for 3 weeks to know the answer
Plenty of time to max it before the next event

Muggy in Action

23 Likes

Fun to watch, great.
Thanks

1 Like

Did you use special with that ressurected chameleon? Dunno if i missed that :sweat_smile: Too busy at work to re-watch :sweat_smile:

No, they sadly died before.
Wierd anyway.

They have their original color.
I try to charge a rezzed one now.
Have to have a healer ready.
Seems hard to time with those unleveled creatures.

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Ta gra jest tak niesprawiedliwa i tak denerwująca

???

Hi and welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

Could you please write in English.
You can translate it with google and insert here.

2 Likes

I wasn’t all that excited about Muggy after reading about him in the beta thread, so of course, he was my very first pull this morning! Thought about how (or if) I might use him on my commute this morning. I think a late alliance war team is the most likely spot. I’m almost three deep in 4-stars or higher in every color, but in those late rounds, even my best 3 stars tend to fall in one or two hits, and may even get wiped out by someone like Zimkitha’s special. They just don’t have the HP. If Muggy fires, they’d at least come back for another hit or two. I also drew Gill Ra for the first time this morning, so maybe if I level him and Muggy, then play them with Gato for the family bonus, I could make an OK late war team. Pair them with Melia and Mnesseus for that family bonus as well, as long as I can do without a red. Not sure.

Also, Muggy might get a little use in the rare tier Avalon event, when the reflect color is blue. Even dead, he should give a massive boost to green tiles. Only question is when to level him (and Gill Ra for that matter). My current green and purple projects are Caedmon and Rigard, and I’m not stopping them for 3-stars. Next in line would be Little John (drawn today) and Domitia, respectively. I don’t know if leveling these 3-stars would be quick enough that I should delay LJ and Domitia, considering the rather small ROI, but I’ve got some time to decide.

8 Likes

Rare tournaments as well.
I only did powerleveling rares when necessary. Sometimes they get my last 1* too.

Took my maxed GillRa into war against a weak opponent and she fired once to win

2 Likes