Muggy and Atlantis coins

Any ideas, when and how we can go for him and farm precious coins?

Muggy is available in the Atlantis Summons Portal, and you have a chance of getting additional Atlantis Coins while playing Season 2 Stages during Atlantis Rises if rare enemies show up.

Is that what you’re asking?

3 Likes

Is it random, or can I choose the stages where he pops up?

You might be confused about two unrelated things — Muggy is a new 3* hero, he has nothing to do with the Rare Enemies in Atlantis Rises that give Atlantis Coins.

They show up completely at random, and don’t look anything like Muggy.

5 Likes

Ah, ok
Thought it’s Muggy who drops the coins.

So I just farm any stage and may get coins? Can I also farm repeatedly the same?

1 Like

Yep! Any Stage can have the enemies that drop coins — but they’re quite uncommon, so don’t expect a ton. It’s very possible to get none with all of your WE.

4 Likes

Hi zephyr1

Do all stages have the same rate of unique enemies and is there a difference between easy and hard?

I actually plan to do a thread about this. It is VERY rare!!!

6 Likes

What do the rare enemies look like? I must have had one when using loot tickets before (5 coins in loot), but…

Summoning Muggy with coins plus Muggy and friends in action.

1 Like

I have farmed a bit but only found a yellow one, kinda spectral thing. Left me two coins, so you should farm for the XP and the better loot not for the coins because you really get a trivial amount [the coins are like an extra].

They are rumored to be sea dragons.

Like Seasonal mobs, they have different colors and names.

2 Likes

Would be interesting to see the Chameleon effect - when one of the heroes dies.

2 Likes

They were too strong.
Sadly noone died :rofl:

I try to record that, too.

Put it in the official Muggy thread.

1 Like

I’ve only seen 1 enemy, and it dropped 10 coins. Stage 16-10 on hard mode (the only one with Aemonna as the boss). Looks exactly like the little seahorse thing in the image here: Version 21 Release Notes & Status

It was a yellow enemy as well.

I did not screenshot unfortunately because I had just woken up at 6am (my dogs wanted to go out) and I hadn’t had coffee… but so far it’s just been the one I’ve seen.

EDIT: Got one again!
empires
Stage 17-2 normal mode. Thus proving they appear both in hard and normal mode.

This one gave me 3 coins and the previous one 2 coins. Seems like the drop rates for how many coins are random

Either I got very lucky with the first one that gave me 10 coins, or there were more of those enemies on the stage and I was still half asleep (very likely since it was 6am.

My wife did 8-2 this afternoon and she saw 2 of these enemies there, so that also proves that they can appear on stages with no yellow minions.

@Pois1 Although the odds do appear to be random, I assume that stages with more enemies will naturally have better odds. seeing how they can appear alongside bosses too, it leads me to believe that stages with only 1 boss are better.

EDIT: if there’s another thread where this conversation is more appropriate please feel free to point me there

1 Like

Yeah, I think we’ve sort of hit the point where this thread is just meandering through topics being discussed elsewhere.

See these threads for more information and discussion:

1 Like

Cookie Settings