Mr. Pengi or Quintin?

Good morning guys, after the Krampus update, I have a problem of mistrust, I got the krampus on the last Christmas portal, and also the MR. Pengi, Krampus went up completely and Pengi would be next, but seeing that some people on the forum are still complaining, saying that actually the problem was not the krampus but Mr. Pengi, I’m afraid to go up Pengi now because I also have Quintin, moral of the story who would you go up, Pengi or Quintin? the problem with Pengi is that with so much complaint on the forum in the future SG can do something with it.

1 Like

Poll

• Pengi
  • Quintin

0 voters

1 Like

If I were you I’d take my time and get them both at 3.70 and play around with them and see how you like. But if you are in a hurry, indeed Quintin seems like a safer option.

2 Likes

I have Quintin and I don’t have Penghi. But I’m so happy with Quintin. Amazing hero and the new best friend of my Ludwig in almost all the raids. ’

My vote goes to Quintin, I believe Quintin is more fun. Penghi is a great hero but Quintin gives more excitement…:slight_smile:

1 Like

You were never slapped with a herring over your face if you say Quintin is more fun :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I was slapped with many herrings since Christmas and no fun at all! :joy: :wink:

4 Likes
1 Like

Wait a few months for next clash of knights. They will buff all the heroes before the portal opens to make us spend and then you can see if you like the new buffed quintin

2 Likes

Quintin, for the reasons you said. He is much rarer, so less likely to dominate the defence meta, and hence less likely to be nerfed!
More likely to be buffed in fact if their track record is anything to go on…

1 Like

Pengi can be a beast with Summoners on his team, but take away those minions and Pengi is a so-so sniper who summons some weak minions for himself and nearby.

Quintin on the other hand is an awesome offensive option. Have a mother north on the wing but can’t throw any tiles into her? No problem, hit her with Quintin and then throw those tiles where you can, and she suffers the damage anyway.

1 Like

Quintin is a fun Mercedes, but Pengi is a real lamborgini. Buckle up and fire up the herrings

1 Like