Move LB button

I propose the Limit Break button be moved to a different place on hero cards.

It’s located in the same place on a finished hero as ‘level up’ is on an unfinished hero, and as such is very easy to do accidentally when you’re moving quickly while feeding and have simply clicked on the wrong hero.

So…who did you limit break?

1 Like

I accidentally limit broke Scarlett that way. I already had costume bonus and several emblems, so I went ahead and emblemed her the rest of the way, so her attack is over 1000 and her defense isn’t QUITE as pathetic (still pathetic, though), so not a total bust of a mistake. She definitely would not have been a contender for limit break at this time, though. It makes me feel compelled to use her sometimes when I probably wouldn’t have otherwise. Don’t get me wrong-I love Scarlett, but as far as 4*s, she cut in line in front of at least Wilbur and Guardian Falcon and would probably have been farther back than that. I also accidentally limit broke Treevil, however I was pretty much planning on probably breaking him anyway, so no biggie.

I broke scarlet as well but on purpose. I was using her costume for the poison but now her hit is so strong I like her more. And yeah her defense is horrible like Elena.

Yeah, I wasn’t upset because like I said, she’s great and now her attack stat is through the roof. There are other heroes I would have been not-too-happy to have accidentally limit broke. She just jumped the queue is all.

Hooray! Resolved in v.46.

@Guvnor I think this is my one wish for 2022 of the game, that SGG comes up with some kind of Limit Break reset mechanism because THREE TIMES now I have accidentally limit broken a hero I had no intention of doing so, my finger just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. It’s even more maddening in that it was totally preventable if there had been a pop-up window mechanism like in other facets of the game asking if you’re sure you want to do this, Yes/No?

4 Likes

I’ve done exactly the same thing three times. SMG should really place the button elsewhere or ask twice. :frowning:

1 Like

That sucks. Glad I haven’t done that. I agree some way of resetting aethers should be given us. Good luck.

1 Like

Some good news on this front. V46 added a dialogue box to help prevent accidental limit breaking. It’s good because it means SGG recognizes this was a legitimate problem players were having (especially for those of us with big hands or fat fingers) because the button is placed very close to the Talent Grid Button and it was very easy to hit the wrong one by mistake. Since there was no safeguard double check, away went your aethers. So, now that should pave the way for SGG to offer the Limit Break equivalent of an Emblem Reset so we can undo all those unwanted Limit Breaks.

2 Likes

******* Where? *******

No longer necessary with the v. 46 update :slight_smile:

Reset emblem for limit break would be great, I accidentally LB’d Magni :frowning:

Yessssssssssssssssss please