Move Cancel and Done Chat Buttons

I can’t believe I haven’t posted this, but how about moving the Done and Cancel buttons in chat away from each other so they aren’t right next to each other, so you don’t hit accidentally hit the wrong button.

May I add at least increasing a bit the buffer between text that runs to the far right and the “x” that erases everything that was just typed because I tapped to make a correction and missed the gap by a few pixels?

+200 on that. I was going to add that here but didn’t want to dilute the thread…but I’d love that as well.

Thank you! I actually can’t believe I haven’t posted this. Even on my ipad, which is quite big and with my slender fingers I mis-tapped a lot of times, very annoying when you just typed an amazing (mine always are :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: ) observation.

I’m not sure if this works on all phones but it works for me. (I’m on iOS, iPhone 7) I hit return at the bottom instead of done and it posts my message. Before I figured this out, I would have to type out my message numerous times!