Mount Umber team challenge

Completed the final stage quickly.

Coming into the final stage with all specials ready to fire and… thank you for the rings.

Waiting for enough WE flags to complete the final stage was the only dilemma.

2 Likes

Great job @Sarah2

I’ve moved the thread to Community Content, if it’s a victory celebration.

2 Likes

Here is what I used… It went pretty smooth, especially with Tarlak and a blue diamond that I setup for the last stage. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Heading for the rings today.
Are those quests hard enough?
My rainbow def was able to finish it on autoplay…

3 Likes

SHHHHHHHHHh!!! They’ll hear you!!!

4 Likes

I didn’t even look, my strongest offense team done it on automatic. Team Greg-Hel-Kunchen-Magni-QoH // 4256tp.

2 Likes

I auto-played the second to last one easily (thanks for the blades, needed those). I don’t “need” the rings because I don’t have any heroes that can use them, but I have 5 rings already and I have hope that maybe some day I will pull a 5* who could make use of 6… dare I attempt to risk 20 flags by autoplaying it with a 3600 team? Or would that just be crazy?

1 Like

Depends on the heroes, but anyway Mount Umber isn’t really hard.

I have now nine rings but no 5* reds who can use them :cry::cry:

2 Likes

Nah, it’s not hard at all, I just know that autoplay AI is really dumb. I have a variety of different heroes I could use, but basically any combination is going to be around 3600 TP. I don’t have any red 5* heroes either. But maybe I will some day. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Try and if it will become risky, finish it manually.

1 Like

I also have WE flasks to spare, worst case scenario. And I’m usually always packing healing pots and revive scrolls.

I might attempt a mono blue team if I had Kiril, but seeing as how I’m lacking a blue healer… hmm…

You can try with axe and bombs to reduce opponent attack since begining (for savety).
Bring: 10x heal - 5x axes - 5x bombs - 5x mana (or 5x dragon attack)

So on every step, fire one axes, and make sure standby oponent debuff.

1 Like

Oh well if I’m going to be actively playing the event, I won’t need to get all fancy with crafted items. The higher level quests were difficult when I was new and lower level, but most of them are easy now. I was just wondering if auto-play could do it for me.

Oh well, my bad, I do not know it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It’s all good! :grin:

The advice would have helped me a lot 6 months ago, and could still be helpful to newer players who find the event challenging. There are a few lower level members in my alliance who probably won’t be able to complete the harder levels.

1 Like

Why don’t you use 4xblue and an off colour healer like Mel, Sabina or Rigard to save your health potions?

Not brave enough to autoplay :confounded:

1 Like

Yeah I thought about that… I don’t have Sabina, Mel probably wouldn’t be good to bring against what I assume are mostly red opponents, but I do have a maxed and emblemed Rig.

Again, this is just for hypothetically autoplaying. I know I can easily complete the final stage playing manually… just pondering putting it on auto to see what happens. For the sake of science. :grin:

1 Like

Ohhhh… I like challenges.

Tempted to do the same once I have the WE flags. :thinking:

1 Like

Let me check how many flags I have, and how many WE flasks I have, I might give it a try. I usually try to save my flasks for more important things, but now I really am curious.

Maybe I’ll use Olmor’s suggestion, put it on auto and watch, intervene if it looks like it’s going badly. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Would even exchange 2 flasks for rings, since 4* mats are so rare.

1 Like

Cookie Settings