🎅 Mother North: Santa's Challenge – Thoughts & Discussion (2019)

Neither gets to go off very often, but when they do MN is just - ok so what. When Alby does its like - ■■■■ they are not only back but they will fire right away. Big difference.

2 Likes

Was very much hoping for her. 45 pulls and nada. Just as well as I have Kingston, Hatter, Elk and Tarlak all parked at 3.70 with only 2 tonics available. None of which are game changers, but oh well.

Just got her, wow I’m amazed wasn’t expecting her

4 Likes

Congratulations! Man, I wanted her sooooo badly. Spent way too much and rec’d Santa. He’ll do, but he’s no Mother North!

1 Like

My 2 mums are cooking the best porridge. I hated porridge until they served it…

1 Like

i watched add and got epic hero token. Than i pulled and got MN in this season. But i did not ascend her because i have Kunchen Ariel vivica maxed. i ascended tarlak for titan but in my opinon she is the best in this game. She is waiting at 3.70 but still works

1 Like

Used 55 EHTs that I had saved up… no MN, not even a single 5*. :frowning:

1 Like

I think I was very lucky at the end of the event time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have to offer a diff opinion on this. I don’t have Alby so no experience w him but I have come back from total collapse w MN too many times to count in raids. If you surround her with fast hitters (Kingston, Seshat, Joon, Marjana, Magni), when they resurrect, either charged or soon to, you can take out a team with even 5 heroes still left, especially if one or more of them are healers/enhancers

Could not agree more. I’ve been down to just her with 7hp left against 4 fairly maxed opposing heroes and won the raid as she resurrected everyone, and two fo them were charged. And this has happened more than a few tines. she is priceless!