Mother North revive skill still bugged?

Today in raids I was fighting against a team with MN & Santa. Santa and another two enemy heroes were dead when MN launched her special. One enemy hero was revived (not Santa), but my heroes were immediately hit with Santa’s special. He did not appear on the screen, and after the special, there was no trace of him left. I actually managed to win the fight, but WTF?

this similar issue has been discussed many times lately, if the hero who been revived dies before the full round finishes they will stay grayed out, i use mother north on my main team and see that happens alot and sometimes i can even use my skill if press fast enough and still manage to kill my hero from effects
its possible that you had one or more heroes with counter effect and as Santa special is to hit all enemy he died immediately, other possible idea but its highly unlikely is that he got Mok-Arr and his special killed Santa

hope i was a help and answered your question

I had Boril in my team. I don’t remember if the riposte buff from him was active. It’s possible that Santa killed himself in the wake of his attack. But anyway, the order of events would be wrong. It should be like this: 1) MN fires 2) Santa is revived and shown on the screen 3) Santa fires 4) effects are applied, Santa dies and is removed from the screen. Not that an “invisible/missing” hero fires and only the animation of the special is shown on the screen.

I agree with you, but its an issue that they should have fixed in V20 (which is being released as we speak)
Hope it fixes the problem

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.