Mother North revive glitch

While in a titan battle I used Mother North’s special and the animation for revive went off on 2 teammates. The 2 heroes stayed grayed out and I was unable to use them but they were able to take damage again.

Same has happened to me during several raids. I didn’t even know the heroes were brought back!

1 Like

Same here also! Has happened several times.

1 Like

Sounds like Mother North needs some serious fixing

1 Like

It is possible that they took damage immediately before being able to use them
This also happens when you use multiple skill fast enough that the buff doesn’t appear
(Example using Evelyn skill and immediately firing Lianna skill before the animation finishes, you will not be able to see the nature defense down buff)

1 Like

Interesting, since this was a titan battle I assume the skills were used rapidly after another

2 Likes

Yep, if you’re too fast, several glitches could happen.

Hittet my two mums followed by Musashi all in say a second and ended up with none of the minions.

1 Like

seen it happen a few times. the glitch looks like a conflicting combination glitch of revive and fighter revive conflicting effects merged together “maybe.” Hope the coders can figure out what is wrong.

2 Likes

Not only MN has the gray glitch Alberich has it too. Just found out because of a blue titan.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.