šŸ§™ Motega ā€“ 5* Holy / Yellow from Tower of Magic

Heā€™s great, what are you worried about?? haha

Seen some people saying his minions are weak and his 2nd special is too slow, but I think itā€™s not true?

That defense ailment is aawesomeā€¦ guess it will work good with C. Vivica. I wonder if his butterflies blind stacks with drake fongsā€™?

1 Like

Interestingā€¦ I donā€™t think itā€™s too slow! And i canā€™t say about Drake because i donā€™t have him!

I wonder if Motega could become meta for Titans. The minions give makes the titan take 20% more damage and the fiend gives permanent -50% accuracy. Granted minions slow down your titan hit but I feel like the benefits far outweigh the cons here.

1 Like

he is great with titans, and good on attack.

it doesnā€™t, only 1 blind is active (his, as long as the fiend is up)

1 Like

Iā€™m currently giving him a try in my defensive team (I used Prof. Lidenbrock before him) and get good results, even though there are not big changes concerning my cups. This team holds me between 2600 and 2700. In attack, he is awesome. Fire his second charge just once, and see your opponents miss almost all of their attacks.

2 Likes

Could anyone who have Motega try him against Sif ? Can he flip Sifā€™s reduce damage ?

Yep, itā€™s confirmed his ailment flips Sifs and vice versa

2 Likes

Thank you. Could you post a picture ? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Is he sorcerer or cleric ?

Thx , I will fix this.

1 Like

Did a friendly battle activated Sif, then Motega

1 Like

yes see my video above

1 Like

Do you think he deserve the limit break?
Iā€™m thinking aboutā€¦

I think heā€™s worth it but he does not really need it because he is sturdy already.

Does anyone else find him a bit underwhelming? I pulled two and power leveled one and was thinking about immediately doing a second. I canā€™t seem to find a good fit for him. His minions die quickly and it seems like it takes forever to get to his second charge. Iā€™ve tried him on several different teams and setups, 3/2, 1/1/3, 4/1. He almost seems like a support hero that needs more support.

Can anyone throw out some team suggestions?

2 Likes

I use him paired with Sif and Uraeus, works well. Sif boosts him and makes him faster, while Uraeus gives sand damages to all with moth fiends.

I donā€™t find him underwhelming. His first charge is very fast, so his minions canā€™t be really sturdy.

1 Like

Dear SG - I am deeply offended by your depiction of this card - Motegaā€¦ To take an already marginalized people; who have undergone so much pain and suffering throughout our shared histories and depict them in this manner is truly and utterly wrong and offensiveā€¦ Master Groundskeeper? So he maintains the ground or earth? What are you saying about Native American, Inuit, or First Nation peoples? What message are you sending SG?? Do you even recognize the stereotype that you are fostering? Time to do better SGā€¦If you do not understand, time to take some time and learn their historyā€¦

1 Like

can someone with these heroes test something please?

does Bertila remove the increased damage ailment and cast it back on enemies?

Iā€™d be surprised if she did.