Most ugly heroes

Wait for March and April HotMs, they fit into this category indisputably :sunny:

2 Likes

Delilah and Aeron aren’t ugly AT ALL.

2 Likes

No, not Delilah and Aeron, I meant Frida and Anzogh.

Exactly lol.

No way. I just saw her, and she’s a beauty.
Even if few things are as precious as Delilah.

3 Likes

Proteus looks like he escaped a nursing home and is holding his overfilled, adult diaper overhead triumphantly.

6 Likes

Frida looks like Sonya on steroids with a dog head…But she is damn cool though…

3 Likes

Behave. I have that outfit just need the beard and I could be your buddy.

3 Likes

Haha, but you are my buddy already :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah, no :smile: I guess I’m just too old for this :poop: This is how polar bear in plate armor should look like:

11 Likes

anyone have an English translation

3 Likes

Ariel is extremely ugly as well

5 Likes

The hair is nice.
Anything else however…

1 Like

This will undoubtedly be an unpopular opinion, but Athena creeps me the heck out. She has the face of a 5-year-old on the body of a stripper. What’s up with that?

I suppose she doesn’t really qualify as ugly, though. For ugly, I’d have to agree with Gil-Ra and Gobbler.

11 Likes

Gill-ra’s charm is her hideousness. I love how freakishly grotesque she is, sliding after you with her fishtail flopping…

Ariel, however… I don’t know what’s going on with that girl.

6 Likes

GilRa should be a vice-versa mermaid with fish head and legs…

4 Likes

And her back looks broken. I just worry about her posture so much. O_o

I’ve learned to love all my little fishy freaky Atlantis heroes. BTW Danzaburo is a Tanuki, and they are this big cultural thing in Japan. The sushi place I went to in my old town had a 3ft statue of him at the entrance for good luck.

But Olaf??? What is going on with that poor guy’s legs?

-e

1 Like

Should we have a vote for most ugly hero like they do it for fairest lady and most good looking guy?

1 Like

More likes :heart: :heart: :heart:

I’m not a big Frida hater, but she looks like a character from a Sir Silly Sausage Goes to the North Pole.

1 Like

I think we should do ‘Ugly Hero Fan Clubs’.
Is anyone for Team Tibs?

2 Likes